Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 405 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
I'm curious as to what you each theorize regarding current topic's subject question.

IP Logged

ahhell
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Weren't the neo sapiens the bad guys in an 80s or 90s cartoon?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Neosapiens are a race of genetically engineered sentient humanoids, visually resembling seven to nine feet tall humans with pale blue skin. They have four fingers, including two opposable thumbs, on each hand, and four toes on each foot.

I haven't a clue what Neosapien Order means.  I don't like the sound of it though. It sounds a lot like New World Order, which is code for World Totalitarian Council Of Unelected Oligarchs. Which sounds disturbingly European.

Maybe Alayne can explain wtf Neosapien Order is.  And we can make a more informed comment!

Smiley  Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
It's actually hard for me to believe anyone responded to this thread.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Quite the opposite, I think.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 11:37pm:
Quite the opposite, I think.
What?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 5:12pm:
I don't like the sound of it though. It sounds a lot like New World Order, which is code for World Totalitarian Council Of Unelected Oligarchs. Which sounds disturbingly European.

There was a time when the New Order of the Ages was the American system of political economy created by our Constitution. It was a New Ordering of things, because for the first time ever, people were Sovereign over their own lives, and government was restricted to protecting our lives and Rights and property.

Regressives relabeled things so that Medieval systems sounded better. Angry

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 2:08pm:
I'm curious as to what you each theorize regarding current topic's subject question.

Maybe you could provide some content in your OP and address the question yourself

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
http://exo-squad.wikia.com/wiki/Neosapien_Order

Phaeton, the leader of the Neosapien Order, has or had:

1, a huge military made in secret; Donald Trump said he'll "make the military (of the United States) bigger and more powerful so that nobody will attack us";

2, later refused to respond to interviews hosted by Amanda Connor (an Earth huwoman journalist) and had her imprisoned in episode "Mind Set"; Donald Trump has disdain for the media and has referred to the media as "Fake News";

3, pale blue skin; and states of the United States are passing so called "Blue Lives Matter" laws";

4, treated General Livia as a less advanced Neosapien probably because she is female (he told her "But even I cannot make you a good general."; Donald Trump has made insensitive comments regarding women;

5, The Neosapien Order; and Donald Trump had said twice "law and order" at the RNC Presidential and Vice Presidential nominating convention in 2016;

6, natural men & natural women & natural children rounded up and removed from Phaeton City (what he renamed Chicago as); Donald Trump has called for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" and Donald Trump has attacked other persons also;

7, at least a billionaire (he said "I've spent billions for your research Zenobius..."; Donald Trump is a billionaire;

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #9 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
http://exo-squad.wikia.com/wiki/Neosapien_Order

Phaeton, the leader of the Neosapien Order, has or had:

1, a huge military made in secret; Donald Trump said he'll "make the military (of the United States) bigger and more powerful so that nobody will attack us";

So Trump saying he's going to grow the military is a secret military?   Shocked

Wow, that's devious

2, later refused to respond to interviews hosted by Amanda Connor (an Earth huwoman journalist) and had her imprisoned in episode "Mind Set"; Donald Trump has disdain for the media and has referred to the media as "Fake News";

Right, and he attacks them all the time, he can't ignore anything to a fault.  He gave a big exposure to two nobodies on MSNBC drinking morning coffee

3, pale blue skin; and states of the United States are passing so called "Blue Lives Matter" laws";

That doesn't make sense, the neosapiens are blue, how does that relate to supporting police from being murdered?

4, treated General Livia as a less advanced Neosapien probably because she is female (he told her "But even I cannot make you a good general."; Donald Trump has made insensitive comments regarding women;

Now you're stretching.  And Trump is a pig in his personal life.  There are lots of senior women in his administration

5, The Neosapien Order; and Donald Trump had said twice "law and order" at the RNC Presidential and Vice Presidential nominating convention in 2016;

What?

6, natural men & natural women & natural children rounded up and removed from Phaeton City (what he renamed Chicago as); Donald Trump has called for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" and Donald Trump has attacked other persons also;

Rounding up citizens and people who want to kill citizens are the same, got it

7, at least a billionaire (he said "I've spent billions for your research Zenobius..."; Donald Trump is a billionaire;

The sort of stupid stretch you have to do to compare Trump to cartoons
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:50pm by kaz »  

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy