Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 409 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #10 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
I typed: Quote:
Phaeton, the leader of the Neosapien Order, has or had:

I typed some more: Quote:
1, a huge military made in secret; Donald Trump said he'll "make the military (of the United States) bigger and more powerful so that nobody will attack us";

Then kaz replied: 1, So Trump saying he's going to grow the military is a secret military?   Shocked

Quote:
Wow, that's devious

I'm replying: I was referring to size of military, not any "covertness" of military.

2, later refused to respond to interviews hosted by Amanda Connor (an Earth huwoman journalist) and had her imprisoned in episode "Mind Set"; Donald Trump has disdain for the media and has referred to the media as "Fake News";

Then kaz replied: [quote]Right, and he attacks them all the time, he can't ignore anything to a fault.  He gave a big exposure to two nobodies on MSNBC drinking morning coffee

I'm replying: Yeah, Trump is antimedia.

3, pale blue skin; and states of the United States are passing so called "Blue Lives Matter" laws";

Then kaz typed: Quote:
That doesn't make sense, the neosapiens are blue, how does that relate to supporting police from being murdered?

I'm replying: Each "Blue lives matter" state law can be better retermed "Prevention of Murdering Police Officers Act"

4, treated General Livia as a less advanced Neosapien probably because she is female (he told her "But even I cannot make you a good general."; Donald Trump has made insensitive comments regarding women;

Now you're stretching.  And Trump is a pig in his personal life.  There are lots of senior women in his administration

5, The Neosapien Order; and Donald Trump had said twice "law and order" at the RNC Presidential and Vice Presidential nominating convention in 2016;

Then kaz replied: Quote:
What?

I'm replying: Phaeton and Trump are both fascinated with order and laws and such.

6, natural men & natural women & natural children rounded up and removed from Phaeton City (what he renamed Chicago as); Donald Trump has called for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" and Donald Trump has attacked other persons also;

Then kaz replied: Quote:
Rounding up citizens and people who want to kill citizens are the same, got it

I'm replying: Both Phaeton and Trump each want opposition, to each of their belief systems, apparently done away with. I was referring to Trump's desire to have persons removed of which said persons that oppose his policies like prohibiting abortions and such.

7, at least a billionaire (he said "I've spent billions for your research Zenobius..."; Donald Trump is a billionaire;

The sort of stupid stretch you have to do to compare Trump to cartoons

I'm replying: It's not a stupid stretch; Trump appears to be wealthcraving and powercraving like the way Phaeton had been, apparently.

I'm also replying: [quote]natural men & natural women & natural children that were resisting and refusing the Neosapien "Peace" (what Phaeton referred to as "The Neosapien Order") put to death by having them sent to the sun, though according to Phaeton they've "made a fatal error with the one force that could save them" and that implies that the Neosapiens were preparing to later exterminate all natural men & natural women & natural children after the green colored Neosapiens were, according to Phaeton's plan, to be born on Mars to presumably work in place of all natural men & natural women & natural children); Donald Trump has called for the death penalty to be used against murderers, and about his position on lethal injection, see link
http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Crime.htm

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Reply #11 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:29pm:
I typed:

I typed some more:

Then kaz replied: 1, So Trump saying he's going to grow the military is a secret military?   Shocked

I'm replying: I was referring to size of military, not any "covertness" of military.

I typed:

I'm replying: Yeah, Trump is antimedia.

I typed:

Then kaz typed:

I'm replying: Each "Blue lives matter" state law can be better retermed "Prevention of Murdering Police Officers Act"

I typed:

Then kaz typed:

I typed:

Then kaz replied:

I'm replying: Phaeton and Trump are both fascinated with order and laws and such.

I typed:

Then kaz replied:

I'm replying: Both Phaeton and Trump each want opposition, to each of their belief systems, apparently done away with. I was referring to Trump's desire to have persons removed of which said persons that oppose his policies like prohibiting abortions and such.

I typed:

Then kaz typed:

I'm replying: It's not a stupid stretch; Trump appears to be wealthcraving and powercraving like the way Phaeton had been, apparently.

I'm also replying: [quote]natural men & natural women & natural children that were resisting and refusing the Neosapien "Peace" (what Phaeton referred to as "The Neosapien Order") put to death by having them sent to the sun, though according to Phaeton they've "made a fatal error with the one force that could save them" and that implies that the Neosapiens were preparing to later exterminate all natural men & natural women & natural children after the green colored Neosapiens were, according to Phaeton's plan, to be born on Mars to presumably work in place of all natural men & natural women & natural children); Donald Trump has called for the death penalty to be like what victimized persons were subject to after said victimized persons were murdered by violent "person(s)" (that would include very harsh death penalties).

Military:  So when you said big secret military, you just meant big military.  It's OK Trump announced that he wants a bigger military.  I disagree with Trump on that, but you've extended the circle to include the Democrat party as well.  They are no different than Republicans as long as they are behind the wheel.  There's no real insight for Trump

Media:  Trump isn't anti-media.  He's anti liberal lying media.  He's very clear about that.  Since you're not being honest in your point, there's no point in addressing it.  He's also proposed zero to restrict the freedom of the media and hasn't jailed anyone

Police:  I don't get your point.  How is the government trying to keep the police from being murdered bad?  You need to be more specific, you're just hand waiving

Women:  You didn't address my point that there are lots of senior women in the Trump administration at all.  Yeah, personally the guy's a pig.  That doesn't map to the point you made at all though that women are actually professionally discriminated against in your cartoons

Law and order:  Democrats are against law and order?  They keep talking about the "rule of law" for Trump.  Not that they cared about it when their trained monkey was President.  You need to be more specific

Billionaire:  OK, Trump's a billionaire.  So are Gates, Buffet, Soros.  What does this show again?

All you're showing is that if you pick a cartoon and make the analogies loose enough, you can compare anything to them.  Obama could easily be compared to the neosapiens as well.  Obama built a huge military, used it everywhere, killed endless people with drones.  He was anti-conservative media every bit as much as Trump is anti-leftist media.  Other than a few high profile race whoring cases his administration insulated police from accountability.  His administration paid women far lower than men (as did Hillary).  I still don't know what "law and order" means, but Obama was totally for a police government.  And he may not be a billionaire, but the guy has gotten rich on his government job and is selling speeches for hundreds of K a pop

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
This is what kaz replied: Quote:
Military:  So when you said big secret military, you just meant big military.  It's OK Trump announced that he wants a bigger military.  I disagree with Trump on that, but you've extended the circle to include the Democrat party as well.  They are no different than Republicans as long as they are behind the wheel.  There's no real insight for Trump

Agreed

Media:  Trump isn't anti-media.  He's anti liberal lying media.  He's very clear about that.  Since you're not being honest in your point, there's no point in addressing it.  He's also proposed zero to restrict the freedom of the media and hasn't jailed anyone

I understand now.  Then why doesn't he call the "Fake News" the "Fake Liberal News" or "Liberal Fake News" in his tweets instead of just "Fake News"?

Police:  I don't get your point.  How is the government trying to keep the police from being murdered bad?  You need to be more specific, you're just hand waiving

Reread what I posted in my most recent previously posted reply.

Women:  You didn't address my point that there are lots of senior women in the Trump administration at all.  Yeah, personally the guy's a pig.  That doesn't map to the point you made at all though that women are actually professionally discriminated against in your cartoons

Trump has said he's anti-pregnancy-abortion and said he'd jail women for having pregnancy-abortions then later said he'd only jail doctors that provided women with pregnancy-abortions.

Law and order:  Democrats are against law and order?  They keep talking about the "rule of law" for Trump.  Not that they cared about it when their trained monkey was President.  You need to be more specific

Democrats do support law and order also.

Billionaire:  OK, Trump's a billionaire.  So are Gates, Buffet, Soros.  What does this show again?

Trump hasn't released his tax returns to show how much $ he shares with others and for what beliefs.  That proves Trump is wealthcraving.  And no, I don't want him to release his Social Security Number.

All you're showing is that if you pick a cartoon and make the analogies loose enough, you can compare anything to them.  Obama could easily be compared to the neosapiens as well.  Obama built a huge military, used it everywhere, killed endless people with drones.  He was anti-conservative media every bit as much as Trump is anti-leftist media.  Other than a few high profile race whoring cases his administration insulated police from accountability.  His administration paid women far lower than men (as did Hillary).  I still don't know what "law and order" means, but Obama was totally for a police government.  And he may not be a billionaire, but the guy has gotten rich on his government job and is selling speeches for hundreds of K a pop

I typed: [quote]Agreed but I'd appreciate a link that tells more about Obama Administration's lesser payments to women.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
I typed: [quote]Agreed but I'd appreciate a link that tells more about Obama Administration's lesser payments to women.

Here's a cool site!  www.google.com

I don't normally do searches for people of factual data just because they don't know it.  But I will this once:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-white-house-still-pays-women-less-than-m...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/women-earn-less-obama-white-hous...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/male-female-pay-gap-remains-entrenched-a...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
So Trump saying he's going to grow the military is a secret military?   Shocked

Wow, that's devious

Right, and he attacks them all the time, he can't ignore anything to a fault.  He gave a big exposure to two nobodies on MSNBC drinking morning coffee

That doesn't make sense, the neosapiens are blue, how does that relate to supporting police from being murdered?

Now you're stretching.  And Trump is a pig in his personal life.  There are lots of senior women in his administration

What?

Rounding up citizens and people who want to kill citizens are the same, got it

The sort of stupid stretch you have to do to compare Trump to cartoons
I am amused that you changed the various quote attributes to my name. 

My only disagreement with your post is that it's taking Aleyne way to seriously.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #15 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Kaz:

AlayneLeung:
I understand now.  Then why doesn't he call the "Fake News" the "Fake Liberal News" or "Liberal Fake News" in his tweets instead of just "Fake News"?

He says he's referring to the liberal, lying media all the time.  You're spending too much time listening to fake news.  He's VERY clear what he is referring to.  Then the fake news strip that part out.

Again you don't seem to have anything but a weak analogy down the line that applies to Democrats as well as Trump or other Republicans

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #16 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
I am amused that you changed the various quote attributes to my name. 

My only disagreement with your post is that it's taking Aleyne way to seriously.

It took me a couple minutes to find it.  I sincerely apologize.  I did not intend to do that.  I was cutting and pasting and clearly grabbed the wrong quote.  I'll go back and fix it.

EDIT:  Fixed

Now to address your point, I don't see how responding is taking seriously.  So you don't respond to anything unless you're taking it too seriously?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
Now to address your point, I don't see how responding is taking seriously.  So you don't respond to anything unless you're taking it too seriously?
What? Where did the "too" come from?

Responding to bandwidth wasting nonsense implies that it is rational and credible enough to deserve a reply.

It can be fun, but constantly mocking idiots might get you in trouble with the Speech Police? IDK...

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:49pm:
It took me a couple minutes to find it.  I sincerely apologize.  I did not intend to do that.  I was cutting and pasting and clearly grabbed the wrong quote.  I'll go back and fix it.

EDIT:  Fixed

That's a valid point.   I guess I just don't see the comparison between modern America and a cartoon as coherent enough to merit the relatively detailed analysis you've given it.  But, have at it. Its entertaining.

Have you actually seen the cartoon in question?  As anyone other than Alayne?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 5:22pm:
Have you actually seen the cartoon in question?  As anyone other than Alayne?
I 'ave Matey, but not just anybody will be allowed to see it. Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy