Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 5384 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #110 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 7:03am
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
18, in "Resist!", the Neosapiens put an implant in each natural human & each natural huwoman (and probably each natural huchild); some non-fiction businesses personnel have put (and probably still are putting) an implant into each employee of those businesses.
Now that Nancy Pelosi is going to be Speaker of the House, do you think such things will be stopped?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #111 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
That's presuming that she is going to be Speaker.  If General Livia (also spelled Lydia) possess Nancy Pelosi, then injected tracking devices could perhaps be obligatory.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #112 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 4:29pm:
That's presuming that she is going to be Speaker.  If General Livia (also spelled Lydia) possess Nancy Pelosi, then injected tracking devices could perhaps be obligatory.
I have the latest high tech foil hat. It will defeat any tracking device! They will never know whether I am at home or in the grocery store or the Mexican restaurant. Ha!

Edit: I've done tests... That sort of stuff is rejected by my body and works it's way to the surface, disabled and ruined. Smiley

(It's expensive stuff too, who's going to pay for it? Nancy? I hear she's filthy rich, richer than Andrew Carnegie ever was!)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy