Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 1193 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #30 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 2:46pm:
10, in a latter episode, Phaeton orders all natural humans rounded up and placed out of Phaeton City (his renaming of Chicago); and the National Defense Authorization Act allows for United States persons to be rounded up, arrested without charge, and removed.
Will they rape young girls while they are doing it? That would screw up your idea of selling your daughter's virginity to the highest bidder wouldn't it? If Phaeton crappity smacked her before you could sell her?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
Will they rape young girls while they are doing it? That would screw up your idea of selling your daughter's virginity to the highest bidder wouldn't it? If Phaeton crappity smacked her before you could sell her?

That's stepping over the line. Somebody needs to report that to Land of Freedom.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:47pm:
That's stepping over the line. Somebody needs to report that to Land of Freedom.
These Phaeton things sound like Barbarians... There is a history of barbarians raping young girls. Land of Freedom probably knows that already, but you can tell him more about it if you know more and think he wants to hear it.

Edit:Did you not know that Aalnye Leyoung has been trying to figure out how to get rich selling his virgin daughter? His book "Get Rich, Bang Bitches" didn't sell well... So unless he can get rich selling his daughter, he won't get to "bang" any "bitches".

He's contemptible pond scum. Land of Freedom knows that.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Jeff, for the most part, the Neosapiens had very little regard for the lives of natural hupersons.  I doubt that the Neosapiens would've mated with natural hupersons.

Don_G, I used a search on the Internet for "Aalnye Leyoung", and I couldn't find any webpage(s) including that reply of yours.  If you tried to type my name (Alayne Leung), and you instead typed "Aalnye Leyoung", then I'll now tell you I'm a woman, and I'll also tell you that I didn't write or type or speak that book you just mentioned.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
Jeff, for the most part, the Neosapiens had very little regard for the lives of natural hupersons.
So they would have raped the children if they would have been attractive to them, but since they weren't attractive, they just killed them? Slowly and painfully as tribal barbarians often do?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
Don_G, I used a search on the Internet for "Aalnye Leyoung", and I couldn't find any webpage(s) including that reply of yours.
You didn't write that book Get Rich, Bang Bitches?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
You didn't write that book Get Rich, Bang Bitches?

LOL. That was genepool.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm:
LOL. That was genepool.
Right. Sorry.

I wonder what Indonesian Women think of genepool?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Jeff said or copied or typed or wrote: Quote:
So they would have raped the children if they would have been attractive to them, but since they weren't attractive, they just killed them? Slowly and painfully as tribal barbarians often do?

Jeff, initially when Neosapiens conquered Mars & Earth & Venus, they initially tolerated the natural humans except natural persons that refused and resisted the Neosapien Order, though Phaeton and the Neosapiens later began to show less and less intolerance towards natural persons on Mars & Earth & Venus: some Neosapiens had natural humans shot on sight or  some Neosapiens "deported" natural humans to the sun (the Neosapiens "claimed" that "deported" natural humans were being "exiled to Venus" to be with other natural "troublemakers", but were sent to the sun to be burnt to death instead).

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:45pm:
Yes. That's what happened. It was common throughout the tribes of North America...

Do you know anything about the tribes of North America? I do.

Edit: It was common to rape the pretty girls and then take them home to be slaves of your squaw... Or just keep them for yourself if you were unmarried and strong enough to keep them...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy