Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 1716 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #50 - Nov 24th, 2017 at 10:50am
Print Post  
I said above, Exosquad TV series was originally broadcasted in 1990s.

12, in "Blitzkreig", the Neosapiens put natural humans & natural huwomans in concentration camps and had them do hard work, and in "Fall of the Neosapien Empire Part II", there were natural humans & natural huwomans doing hard work between starvation meals in a Neosapien tanks factory; I'm not sure if the "Democratic" National Committee, of the United States, still wants to make hard work required according to its year 2000 platform; the Republican National Committee wants to eliminate many regulations regarding working conditions, and I think the Libertarian Party could perhaps also want to do that.  Interesting that #12 is on page 6 of "Is the United Staes becoming..." topic.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2017 at 2:45pm by AlayneLeung »  

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Hey kaz, given how you said on page 1 that "Trump is a pig", do you think some youths, that have played Zelda videogames, will say that Steve Bannon is "Steve Ganon pigman?"  Cheesy Why or why not? I'm curious.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Also, kaz, regarding #6 on page 1, I forgot to tell you that most Muslims don't want to kill citizens and most Muslims don't do acts of violence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy