Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 2698 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #60 - Mar 29th, 2018 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Hmm, ahhell, the writers of Exosquad TV series might've also been under pressure from management to quickly develop episodes because of lawsuit problems that Playmates and also Harmony Gold had with (now discontinued?) FASA Corporation and vice versa.  The use of magic appears to have been hinted at in Exosquad TV series, but the use of magic wasn't depicted probably because of fear that magic might've been sort of a controversial topic or controversial actions in Exosquad TV science fiction series.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2018 at 5:23pm by AlayneLeung »  

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #61 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 1:46pm:
SkyChief, an error on my part and I apologize.

You could perhaps use rechargeable electric batteries with power amplifiers for those motors also, and theoretically those rechargeable electric batteries could be indefinitely recharged by the magnets perpetual motion machines system I designed earlier.

This is fantasy, right? 

I think Rick demonstrates why (in real-life) PMMs can't work:

Rick wrote on Feb 9th, 2017 at 6:50am:
First, off topic response to the perpetual motion thing, between the inefficiencies of electric generation with what you described, the inefficiencies of the electric motors, the air resistence, fiction, energy loss in heat and sound, yeah, it ain't going to work.  Say the system needs 1 watt to run, to overcome everything, the first problem is the generator isn't going to make 1 or more watts, even if you pump in 1 watt.  Then the motor wouldn't produce 1 watt of output, even if you pump in 1 watt of energy.  Usually there is some percentage of loss, and each cycle through the closed system, the energy is decreased, and the most advanced commercial stuff we got is only 70% efficient.  I don't know why this is on a political forum...

Also, FYI,  a fwbr is a FULL Wave Bridge Rectifier - not a FOUR Wave Bridge Rectifier. A FWBR uses diodes to convert AC to DC with minimum loss.

Again, I don't know if all this PMM stuff is just tongue-in-cheek, or you're actually serious.  Please clarify.

Smiley

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #62 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
This is fantasy, right? 

I think Rick demonstrates why (in real-life) PMMs can't work:

Also, FYI,  a fwbr is a FULL Wave Bridge Rectifier - not a FOUR Wave Bridge Rectifier. A FWBR uses diodes to convert AC to DC with minimum loss.

Again, I don't know if all this PMM stuff is just tongue-in-cheek, or you're actually serious.  Please clarify.

Smiley

It's batshit crazy stuff Chief, and you're just as batshit crazy for hooking into it.

That's not helping anyone, it's just reinforcing the crazy. Granted, the libertarian dogma is all crazy and it attracts mostly bats. Dawg, you're in good company alongside of Alayne, therm, Oppo, etc., etc.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #63 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
SkyChief, yes, I'm caringly serious.  Read my 10:00 am of Feb 10th, 2017 reply to Rick's reply located at this link.

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1461887094/81

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #64 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:54pm:
SkyChief, yes, I'm caringly serious.  Read my 10:00 am of Feb 10th, 2017 reply to Rick's reply located at this link.

http://www.libertariansforum.com/cgi-bin/freedom/YaBB.pl?num=1461887094/81

Build a prototype and let us know how long your PMM runs until inherent friction and EMF losses bring it to a stop.

Ive seen videos where a PMM ran for hours before it finally exhausted all of it's "perpetual motion" energy. Which is very impressive.   But they all eventually come to rest.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #65 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Remember, the moving magnets are glued inside wooden box frames that are wheeled, thus friction and air resistance can theoretically be overcame indefinitely.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #66 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Remember, the moving magnets are glued inside wooden box frames that are wheeled, thus friction and air resistance can theoretically be overcame indefinitely.

That's nonsense, Alayne.  Wheels have friction losses.

Not interested in theories or hyperbole.  I'm interested in reality.  Build a prototype. The way you describe it, it couldn't possibly cost more that a few hundred dollars to build a "working" prototype.

Honestly, why have you not built a prototype?  Don't answer.  We all know the reason, now.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #67 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
I don't have the machinery, money, parts, or sufficient physics & electronics knowledge to make a prototype.  Basically, I just have the diagram knowledge of how it theoretically works.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #68 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
I don't have the machinery, money, parts, or sufficient physics & electronics knowledge to make a prototype.  Basically, I just have the diagram knowledge of how it theoretically works.

All claims of Perpetual Motion are absurd.

A perpetual motion machine is impossible, as it would violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.

"The funny thing about the Truth is, once you've heard it, you never forget it..." - David Steinberg

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #69 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
The laws of thermodynamics are probably:

a, propaganda to keep people serfized to energy businesses that are probably greedy for selling more electricity for more money; these energy businesses such as coal, natural gas, petroleum fuels, biofuels, wind, photovoltaic solar cells, fission, fusion, hydrocarbon fuel cells, geothermal

b, propaganda to get persons to believe they're invincible in combat and can't be damaged by bullets that "will" bounce off of said persons' bodies

c, propaganda to get rid of guns because a bullet, that is sent by a triggered pulled gun, can go through a naked foot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy