Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 2690 times)
Billie
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #70 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
I don't have the machinery, money, parts, or sufficient physics & electronics knowledge to make a prototype.  Basically, I just have the diagram knowledge of how it theoretically works.
That's not what you put on your resume...

Why exactly did you waste our time?

"Diagram knowledge"?

Get out. Don't expect to be ever invited back.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #71 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Um, Billie, I type my resumes however I desire.  Yes, diagram knowledge, as I only understand basic diagram physics of those perpetual motion machines.  I started this topic as a question instead of as an exclamation (such as typing subject line (United States is becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order!) because I didn't want to seem narcissistic.  I do encourage each of you, however, to try to make those perpetual motion machines at your discretion(s).

13.  Also, Gov. Gen. Phaeton had a narcissistic personality (such as when he said to Homeworld's Congress General
Assembly "Your unconditional surrender to us, to me, is now a fact.") ; and President Donald J. Trump also has a narcissistic personality given how he is rude and given how he says put downs about others.

I.  Why didn't Phaeton have Neo Megas repair the GRAF Shield projectors on Earth and also have Neo Megas get GRAF Shield projectors built on Mars, Ceres asteroid, Mercury, and the Moon since the Neosapiens had personnel on them?

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #72 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:07pm:
Yes, diagram knowledge, as I only understand basic diagram physics of those perpetual motion machines.
Physics in simple pictures? Not even simple word descriptions of what's what and what's going on?

What are you talking about, a pictorial introduction to physics for kindergarten kids?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
An error on my part and I apologize.  In addition to ASCII diagrams, I've also tried to use words to describe the 4rbopdrive pmm and the 10 magnets pmm.  I encourage you to read those two descriptions that I posted earlier.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #74 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 8:17am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy