Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 4508 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #70 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
I don't have the machinery, money, parts, or sufficient physics & electronics knowledge to make a prototype.  Basically, I just have the diagram knowledge of how it theoretically works.
That's not what you put on your resume...

Why exactly did you waste our time?

"Diagram knowledge"?

Get out. Don't expect to be ever invited back.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #71 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Um, Billie, I type my resumes however I desire.  Yes, diagram knowledge, as I only understand basic diagram physics of those perpetual motion machines.  I started this topic as a question instead of as an exclamation (such as typing subject line (United States is becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order!) because I didn't want to seem narcissistic.  I do encourage each of you, however, to try to make those perpetual motion machines at your discretion(s).

13.  Also, Gov. Gen. Phaeton had a narcissistic personality (such as when he said to Homeworld's Congress General
Assembly "Your unconditional surrender to us, to me, is now a fact.") ; and President Donald J. Trump also has a narcissistic personality given how he is rude and given how he says put downs about others.

I.  Why didn't Phaeton have Neo Megas repair the GRAF Shield projectors on Earth and also have Neo Megas get GRAF Shield projectors built on Mars, Ceres asteroid, Mercury, and the Moon since the Neosapiens had personnel on them?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #72 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:07pm:
Yes, diagram knowledge, as I only understand basic diagram physics of those perpetual motion machines.
Physics in simple pictures? Not even simple word descriptions of what's what and what's going on?

What are you talking about, a pictorial introduction to physics for kindergarten kids?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
An error on my part and I apologize.  In addition to ASCII diagrams, I've also tried to use words to describe the 4rbopdrive pmm and the 10 magnets pmm.  I encourage you to read those two descriptions that I posted earlier.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #74 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 8:17am
Print Post  

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #75 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Billie, that is an interesting theory.

J.  In "The Price Of Courage", during that battle for Venus, apparently two of the ExoScouts' E-frames were seen in that battle and both were destroyed in that battle; then later in that episode, those same two E-frames were seen with the four other ExoScout E-frames taking Gen. Shiva as a prisoner.  So were the creators of that episode wanting to provide a hidden message that children could die in warfare despite said children being well-armored during said warfare?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #76 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Billie, that is an interesting theory that our universe could be inside a black hole. 

J.  In "The Price Of Courage", during that battle for Venus, apparently two of the ExoScouts' E-frames were seen in that battle and both were destroyed in that battle...
Is it a bad design? Or was training in it's use inadequate? Or were they simply overwhelmed?

Whose side are they on?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #77 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
The ExoScouts E-frames had limited mobility and minimal armor (if any) and limited "armaments".  The ExoScouts probably didn't have much training for microgravity space environments.  I don't think that the ExoScouts were overwhelmed in that battle for Venus given the few numbers of Neosapien E-frames that were deployed there.

The ExoScouts were on the side of the ExoFleet after Sgt. Rita Torres rescued the ExoScouts from Mars.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #78 - May 1st, 2018 at 10:11am
Print Post  

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #79 - May 11th, 2018 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Billie, that courses website is apparently very deep promoting how to bring forth comprehension of freedom for developments and improvements for unity.

K.  Also, in "The Price Of Courage", I wonder how listening viewers of that episode would've reacted if Admiral Winfield had said "So let's take the initiative to maintain freedom for as much of everybody as heavenly possible." after he had said "War is always a gamble." after Gov. Gen. Phaeton had said "All war is a gamble; everything is chance.".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy