Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order? (Read 4204 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Reply #90 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
P.  In "Defying Olympus", Able Squad E-frames' fusion power plants exploded in Olympus Mons mountain to and thus moved magma to destroy that entire mountain to destroy the green Neosapien bodies still in brood gene chambers, in that mountain, to prevent said bodies from being born to prevent them from replacing natural hupersons; and later in that episode, Admiral Winfield said to Lt. J.T. Marsh, "The Fleet {ExoFleet} has taken a beating Lieutenant.  But thanks to the courage of your squad {the destruction of Olympus Mons mountain along with the destruction of all those green Neosapien bodies in it}, we have been given a second chance."  But later in episode "Expendable", Admiral Winfield said to Jonas Simbacca, "We're not fighting this war to slaughter Neosapiens; we're fighting to end Phaeton's tyranny." 

That seems ironic or hypocritical.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #91 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
P.  In "Defying Olympus", Able Squad E-frames' fusion power plants exploded in Olympus Mons mountain to and thus moved magma to destroy that entire mountain to destroy the green Neosapien bodies still in brood gene chambers, in that mountain, to prevent said bodies from being born to prevent them from replacing natural hupersons; and later in that episode, Admiral Winfield said to Lt. J.T. Marsh, "The Fleet {ExoFleet} has taken a beating Lieutenant.  But thanks to the courage of your squad {the destruction of Olympus Mons mountain along with the destruction of all those green Neosapien bodies in it}, we have been given a second chance."  But later in episode "Expendable", Admiral Winfield said to Jonas Simbacca, "We're not fighting this war to slaughter Neosapiens; we're fighting to end Phaeton's tyranny." 

That seems ironic or hypocritical.
Is this in relation to politics, or free market economics?

Without further explanation, I can't really decide... I'm thinking it leans toward hypocritical?

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #92 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:16am
Print Post  
14.  After episode "Resist", the Neosapiens had prohibited natural homosapiens from having access to weapons (that's further hinted at in episode "Dragon's Rock"); and President Trump has been sort of antiweapons, and Democrats have had much antiweapons positions on issues.

P.  I'd say that's relating to "fictional" politics.  That also seemed contradictory (a war crime since it was theorized by Alec Deleon that those green Neosapiens were to be workers), and that destruction of all of those green Neosapiens seemed hypocritical to save the natural homosapiens.

Q.  Just to clarify, I don't believe homosexuality is wrong as long as persons participating in homosexual acts do so knowingly and willfully at their own noncoerced & nonblackmailed & nonbribed discretion(s).  So I'm wondering if Admiral Winfield and Jonas Simbacca were starting to develop a homosexual relationship in "Expendable" because after Jonas Simbacca offered Planet Chaos (a fictional mainly darkmatter planet) to ExoFleet "to refit and rearm", and then "Admiral Winfield replied to Jonas Simbacca, "Now at last we are united".  Later in "Expendable", Admiral Winfield said to Jonas Simbacca, "You're a devious man Simbacca; I like that.", and Jonas Simbacca then instantly had a big smile on his face.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #93 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:16am:
14.  After episode "Resist", the Neosapiens had prohibited natural homosapiens from having access to weapons (that's further hinted at in episode "Dragon's Rock"); and President Trump has been sort of antiweapons, and Democrats have had much antiweapons positions on issues.

P.  I'd say that's relating to "fictional" politics.  That also seemed contradictory (a war crime since it was theorized by Alec Deleon that those green Neosapiens were to be workers), and that destruction of all of those green Neosapiens seemed hypocritical to save the natural homosapiens.

Q.  Just to clarify, I don't believe homosexuality is wrong as long as persons participating in homosexual acts do so knowingly and willfully at their own noncoerced & nonblackmailed & nonbribed discretion(s).  So I'm wondering if Admiral Winfield and Jonas Simbacca were starting to develop a homosexual relationship in "Expendable" because after Jonas Simbacca offered Planet Chaos (a fictional mainly darkmatter planet) to ExoFleet "to refit and rearm", and then "Admiral Winfield replied to Jonas Simbacca, "Now at last we are united".  Later in "Expendable", Admiral Winfield said to Jonas Simbacca, "You're a devious man Simbacca; I like that.", and Jonas Simbacca then instantly had a big smile on his face.
I haven't followed all of this closely, and I am old, but I'm getting the idea that The Donald is a neosapian? Is that right?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Is the United States becoming more and more like the Neosapien Order?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy