Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Repeal and Replace
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Repeal and Replace (Read 2460 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Repeal and Replace
Reply #130 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 7:48am
Print Post  
After reading this, it's hard to believe that Obamacare is loved by everybody and that's why the Republicans are afraid to change it... I suspect they have some other motive than preserving their popularity... Wait- They aren't popular anyway! Grin

https://ballotpedia.org/Scott_Rasmussen's_Number_of_the_Day

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #131 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 7:48am:
After reading this, it's hard to believe that Obamacare is loved by everybody and that's why the Republicans are afraid to change it... I suspect they have some other motive than preserving their popularity... Wait- They aren't popular anyway! Grin

https://ballotpedia.org/Scott_Rasmussen's_Number_of_the_Day

What's more unbelievable is the Fake News claim that Trump was elected to repeal and replace Obamacare and if he does the voters will vote Republicans out.  Sounds like typical liberal media circling the wagons around the Democrats

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #132 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 9:25am:
What's more unbelievable is the Fake News claim that Trump was elected to repeal and replace Obamacare and if he does the voters will vote Republicans out.  Sounds like typical liberal media circling the wagons around the Democrats
I see it more as the TwoParties consolidating power in order to destroy America and create a wonderful new "socially responsible" world.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #133 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 5:43pm:
I see it more as the TwoParties consolidating power in order to destroy America and create a wonderful new "socially responsible" world.

Socially responsible government is the opposite of what the two major parties want for your country. You could at least get that straight.

'Socially responsible capitalism' is nothing but three words with meaning. It seems that you Americans have been carefully schooled by your propagandists to reject those words because the establishment sees them as dangerous to their cause.

What do you want? I think that if you attempted to express it clearly you would just end up having to support that which one or the other of the two parties wants to give you.

More of the same! Trump and Bernie signalled a change from that and nobody else did. Only Trump lied and it's coming home to him. Bernie didn't lie but your people weren't quite ready for him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Repeal and Replace
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy