Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment. (Read 1075 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/usa/399417-fighting-far-right-charlottesville/

The US south just can't get over a black man being so presumptive and uppity to suppose he could be their president.

Trump hasn't panned out as the anti-Obama and never will.  Will any of our resident libertarians need to make excuses for their KKK? 

Or will they be able to come out in condemnation of this absurd display of hate?

Staying neutral will assure rightful condemnation folks!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:01pm:
https://www.rt.com/usa/399417-fighting-far-right-charlottesville/

The US south just can't get over a black man being so presumptive and uppity to suppose he could be their president.

Trump hasn't panned out as the anti-Obama and never will.  Will any of our resident libertarians need to make excuses for their KKK? 

Or will they be able to come out in condemnation of this absurd display of hate?

Staying neutral will assure rightful condemnation folks!

Yes, we were good with white liberals.  Slick Willy, Hillary, Gore, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Kerry.  I mean sure we tiffed a little, but opposition to them wasn't really passionate, I mean they were white.  The issue with Obama is that he's black.

You're the pig, Porky.  A lying, race bating, arrogant, judgmental ass and yet you haven't a clue

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Trump responded with this tweet:

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!"

Wife Melania tweeted:

"Our country encourages freedom of speech, but let's communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good comes from violence."

These are powerful messages to those who use violence to suppress free speech.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:19pm:

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!"

Wife Melania tweeted:

"Our country encourages freedom of speech, but let's communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good comes from violence."

So you don't think the leftists had the right to attack people who said things that made them uncomfortable?  Screw the supremacists, but it's the leftist thugs who are destroying what makes America great.  Our ability to let people speak then ignore the idiots they are.

I think I'm agreeing with you

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:19pm:

Wife Melania tweeted:

Trump and his wife have said what must be said. But doesn't it ring hollow to you after all those years of Trump claiming that Obama wasn't an American?

As with everything else Chief, Trump's words ring hollow. This is not a good reason or even the time to switch your support to Trump. Is that what you are signalling you intend to do?

The Klan was largely inactive and hidden away in the closets of the US south. I submit that it was because of the Obama experience that this kind of violence has once again erupted in your country.

And Chief, this is the culmination of all the problems that have led up to this mayhem. All the police killings of black men had written that this was inevitable.

As I said, Trump was the anti-Obama to those evil bastards but Trump has failed to bring them the satisfaction they craved. Satisfaction that Trump indeed has promised. Making white America great again.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
Trump and his wife have said what must be said. But doesn't it ring hollow to you after all those years of Trump claiming that Obama wasn't an American?

As with everything else Chief, Trump's words ring hollow. This is not a good reason or even the time to switch your support to Trump. Is that what you are signalling you intend to do?

The Klan was largely inactive and hidden away in the closets of the US south. I submit that it was because of the Obama experience that this kind of violence has once again erupted in your country.

And Chief, this is the culmination of all the problems that have led up to this mayhem. All the police killings of black men had written that this was inevitable.

As I said, Trump was the anti-Obama to those evil bastards but Trump has failed to bring them the satisfaction they craved. Satisfaction that Trump indeed has promised. Making white America great again.

Again the race pig.  You know nothing about America.  You just know how to be a useless, arrogant, dick.  Put your judgmental finger away, Tex

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:27pm:
So you don't think the leftists had the right to attack people who said things that made them uncomfortable?  Screw the supremacists, but it's the leftist thugs who are destroying what makes America great.  Our ability to let people speak then ignore the idiots they are.

I think I'm agreeing with you

I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying folks have the right to free speech, and violence should not be used to suppress it. 

I think that is the gist of the President's tweet.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying folks have the right to free speech, and violence should not be used to suppress it. 

It's not about sides, it's about facts.  The leftists initiate the violence over and over in this country, including here

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:39pm:

So you're saying that you can't pick sides when the KKK is involved Chief? Are you intimidated by those who can pick sides and are able to see some validity in the actions of the Klan?

I'm expecting an immediate clarification of your position so that I can be content is knowing that I'm judging you wrong.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:47pm:
So you're saying that you can't pick sides when the KKK is involved Chief? Are you intimidated by those who can pick sides and are able to see some validity in the actions of the Klan?

I'm expecting an immediate clarification of your position so that I can be content is knowing that I'm judging you wrong.

They don't teach reading in Canadian schools?  The discussion is about free speech, Sport.  That is what we support and yes, even for racists.  It's what makes us great.

Leftists react to words with violence.  That isn't what makes us great

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy