Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment. (Read 761 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Reply #10 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
As with everything else Chief, Trump's words ring hollow. This is not a good reason or even the time to switch your support to Trump. Is that what you are signalling you intend to do?

LOL   No. All I'm saying is that Trump's tweet was spot on. A broken clock tells the exact time twice a day!

Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
All the police killings of black men had written that this was inevitable.

Huh?   Huh

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:52pm:
They don't teach reading in Canadian schools?  The discussion is about free speech, Sport.  That is what we support and yes, even for racists.  It's what makes us great.

Leftists react to words with violence.  That isn't what makes us great

Whatever you want to use as an excuse Chief. No denial makes you a supporter of the Klan. I'll give you a second chance but won't bother commenting on your decision.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #12 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Whatever you want to use as an excuse Chief. No denial makes you a supporter of the Klan. I'll give you a second chance but won't bother commenting on your decision.

Of course, this shows your leftist ideology.  You only allow speech that you agree with.  To allow speech you disagree with is to agree with it.  It's the typical intolerance of the left

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Whatever you want to use as an excuse Chief. No denial makes you a supporter of the Klan

Another lame tactic of the left.  Do you deny you're a racist?  That of course puts you in a no win situation.  When you say no, well, no had to be said as if it's unclear.  It doesn't matter that Chief has never said anything racist, Don (thinks he) has the upper hand now.  A denial of racism had to be made.

Leftism is a failed ideology that has continually been proven to be wrong.  So what is the next step?  Ad hominem, violence, accusations.  It's an admission on Don's part that he's not winning, he's losing.  He can't argue the issues, he's a leftist and has no solutions

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

stevea

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 2:52pm:
They don't teach reading in Canadian schools?  The discussion is about free speech, Sport.  That is what we support and yes, even for racists.  It's what makes us great.

Leftists react to words with violence.  That isn't what makes us great

Tap tap - Kaz, they don't have a 1st amendment and free speech in Canada where some political speech is literally unlawful.   Closed-minded types like Don_G are forced by their own ignorance and emotion to view all of life through racism-colored glasses.  He's ultimately just as closed-minded as David Duke and his ilk.

Don't feed the troll.  He has no interest in libertarian views & issues.

IP Logged

Morris

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Edited:
Fighting has broken out at a ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Charlottesville, Virginia between right-wing protesters demonstrating against the removal of a Confederate-era statue from Emancipation Park, and counter demonstrators.

These statues are on public land and were built after the Civil War. This group isn't protesting for free speech and preserving history. Also:
Quote:
"If historic preservationists want to save a house, they raise the money to save the house and move into onto property they own," said Karen Cox, history professor at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
"If these groups are so in love with their monuments, they should follow suit -- pay for it to be removed, find piece of property and then worship to their heart's content."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/what-to-do-with-confederate-monuments/index.htm...

« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:25pm by Morris »  

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Morris wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:21pm:
Edited:
Fighting has broken out at a ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Charlottesville, Virginia between right-wing protesters demonstrating against the removal of a Confederate-era statue from Emancipation Park, and counter demonstrators.

These statues are on public land and were built after the Civil War. This group isn't protesting for free speech and preserving history. Also:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/what-to-do-with-confederate-monuments/index.htm...

Exactly Morris! Call a spade a spade. There's no argument for those filthy racist bastards that's going to stand up amongst people of decency.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/usa/399430-car-plows-through-protesters-virginia/

Americans just being Americans and having some good clean fun! Surely it's time to dig up the guns that are hidden in potato patches throughout the south and water the tree of liberty.

LOL

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #18 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
https://www.rt.com/usa/399430-car-plows-through-protesters-virginia/

Americans just being Americans and having some good clean fun! Surely it's time to dig up the guns that are hidden in potato patches throughout the south and water the tree of liberty.

LOL

Once again the racist pig and your judgmental shit and finger pointing.  You know what you can do with your finger ...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
The violence and deaths caused in Charlottesville are the culmination of Trump's hate speeches.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy