Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment. (Read 783 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Reply #20 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
The violence and deaths caused in Charlottesville are the culmination of Trump's hate speeches.

So because of Trump's "hate speeches," leftists showed up to shut down free speech?  So you're saying leftists are taking instructions from Trump?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
So because of Trump's "hate speeches," leftists showed up to shut down free speech?  So you're saying leftists are taking instructions from Trump?

Jeezuth Crietht!  (I'm juth thayin'.)
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2017 at 8:28am by Tom Palven »  

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:20am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
The violence and deaths caused in Charlottesville are the culmination of Trump's hate speeches.
This is a very common attitude on the left. 

Right wing nut hurts or kills someone, its the fault of the rhetoric on the right. 

Left wing nut hurts or kills someone, its the fault of the rhetoric on the right. 

Never mind that democratic congress people are currently calling republicans mass murders.   

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #23 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:30pm:
Jeezuth Crietht!  (I'm juth thayin'.)

Articulate as ever.  Another free speech advocate (sic) who thinks that people saying bad things can be physically attacked by the left to shut them down.

No wonder you're in Don's arms staring into his eyes so lovingly.  You and authoritarian leftists were made to be together.

The rantings of a bunch of racist idiots don't threaten me.  I can just think "morons" and walk away.  Pathetic you claim to be for freedom and you're good with shutting people down.  That's the path this country is heading down because of people like you and your honey bunny Don.

Now the guy who ran the car into them back being charged with 2nd degree murder seems a bit light to me.  Defending yourself from violent leftists is one thing.  Murdering them is something else

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #24 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:09am
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:20am:
This is a very common attitude on the left. 

Right wing nut hurts or kills someone, its the fault of the rhetoric on the right. 

Left wing nut hurts or kills someone, its the fault of the rhetoric on the right. 

Never mind that democratic congress people are currently calling republicans mass murders.   

Exactly.  Shutting down free speech isn't a solution to anything.  The best way to deal with white supremacists is to ignore them and not give them all that attention, it's exactly what they want.  Let them parade down an empty street

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:15am
Print Post  
A video of the car that was driven by the extreme rightist 20 year old.
https://www.rt.com/usa/399473-charlottesville-car-rampage-video/

Graphic video but probably not too much so for Americans who have seen so much violence that has been a protest against the black guy becoming president.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:15am:
A video of the car that was driven by the extreme rightist 20 year old.
https://www.rt.com/usa/399473-charlottesville-car-rampage-video/

Graphic video but probably not too much so for Americans who have seen so much violence that has been a protest against the black guy becoming president.

Wow, you have a problem with a black guy being President?  We're more evolved than that here.  We elected a black President (Democrat).  We've had two black Secretary of States (both Republican).  We've had two black on the Supreme Court (Republican & Democrat). It spans both parties.  How was your white supremacist rally in Charlotte, racist Don?

Where are Canadian blacks?  In the cabinet?  Nope, none.

http://pridenews.ca/2015/11/11/many-african-canadians-upset-that-no-black-mp-in-...

What about the Parliament?  I don't know.  Canadians apparently like minorities except blacks.  The new parliament is the most diverse ever!  Search for blacks in the link ...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/22/canada-new-parliament-most-diverse...

Where do Canadians like their blacks?  Prison ...

http://torontoist.com/2016/04/african-canadian-prison-population/

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:38am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:09am:
 ...Shutting down free speech isn't a solution to anything.

Not so fast.  Brian Stelter of CNN is actually suggesting shutting down free speech!! (for select individuals)  #1 on Stelter's "No Free Speech" list is David Duke.  #2 would be Steve Bannon. and the tiki-torch bearing activists would be #3 through #381.

He asks a very baffling question:   

"Is sunlight the best disinfectant when it comes to bigotry?"

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:48am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:38am:
Not so fast.  Brian Stelter of CNN is actually suggesting shutting down free speech!! (for select individuals)  #1 on Stelter's "No Free Speech" list is David Duke.  #2 would be Steve Bannon. and the tiki-torch bearing activists would be #3 through #381.

He asks a very baffling question:   

Shutting down free speech isn't the answer for America. You can't shut down the president who is responsible for all this violence by the extreme right. And apparently there is no will to do something about the psychopath who somehow became elected president.

It's not hard to find a psychopath to elevate to a lofty position. That will always be easy. It's the minds of the people who supported a psychopath.

And that's where Americans of normal sanity should be asking why.

Trump knows what he's done and his mannerisms and words show it. He actually reacts to his guilt by saying it's not because of Barack Obama, it's not because of Donald Trump, it's not because of a president.

This violence won't change anything because it hasn't had a large enough impact on the minds of the people yet. They don't believe their America is going to hell in a hand basket. And in truth, most Trump supporters are all for following through on Trump's deliberate attempts as incitement of violence.

Trump has lots of time left so we'll sit back and watch just how bad it gets in the land of the gun.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #29 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:38am:

Violence isn't, which is all the left has to offer.  They're such massive bigots themselves anyway.  Read Don the Ho's racist vitriol in the post before this one

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy