Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment. (Read 1071 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Reply #30 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Some more pictures of the extreme rightist perp with the car.

https://www.rt.com/usa/399444-driver-charged-murder-charlottesville/

Including one with him holding a 'vanguard america' shield. RTnews is once again first to publish evidence of his loyalties to a neo-nazi rightist group. There won't be any way they will be able to turn it around and say he's a peaceful leftist who was protesting the Neo-Nazis.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #31 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:27pm:
they will be able to turn it around and say he's a peaceful leftist who was protesting the Neo-Nazis.

No worries, there aren't any peaceful leftists

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 3:11pm:
Of course, this shows your leftist ideology.  You only allow speech that you agree with.  To allow speech you disagree with is to agree with it.  It's the typical intolerance of the left

Of course, this shows your libertarian ideology. You only want to allow violence you agree with. It's the typical intolerance of liberty.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #33 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 8:02am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 9:42pm:
Of course, this shows your libertarian ideology. You only want to allow violence you agree with. It's the typical intolerance of liberty.

You're full of shit

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 10:11am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 9:42pm:

Well said! It's worse than the outward appearance which is only full of vitriol and hate, being expressed in words and squeals. It has the potential to act out in the same way the Neo-Nazis have acted out.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Choose your side Americans. You're either opposed to the racist neo-nazis that are causing the violence in Charlottesville, or you're opposed to them.

I'm choosing the side that opposes them and it seems that demonstrations are popping up all over the US with people expressing their opposition to racism.

Trump only thinks he's going to get away with his waffling.

Has any previous president waffled on the racism issue in that way? Not since some minor politicians of the deep south in the 60's! And we know what that got them.

The south can't get over losing their civil war over slavery and they certainly can't get over Obama so many years later.

Let's all rejoice as this racist hating plays out!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #36 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 12:25pm:
Choose your side Americans. You're either opposed to the racist neo-nazis that are causing the violence in Charlottesville, or you're opposed to them.

I'm choosing the side that opposes them and it seems that demonstrations are popping up all over the US with people expressing their opposition to racism.

Trump only thinks he's going to get away with his waffling.

Has any previous president waffled on the racism issue in that way? Not since some minor politicians of the deep south in the 60's! And we know what that got them.

The south can't get over losing their civil war over slavery and they certainly can't get over Obama so many years later.

Let's all rejoice as this racist hating plays out!

Are you a racist, Don?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 10:11am:
Well said! It's worse than the outward appearance which is only full of vitriol and hate, being expressed in words and squeals. It has the potential to act out in the same way the Neo-Nazis have acted out.

Don't tell me well said unless you actually know why it's well said. I am drawing a parallel. And I'm not saying righties are hypocrites; I'm saying everyone is hypocrites, especially those who call others hypocrites. Yes, even me. We're all nothing more than stinking apes interested in their own success and nothing else.

This is an example of something you'd just say was nonsense if it didn't support your side. You want good viewpoints, not good arguments.

Don_G wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 12:25pm:

That's not much of a choice.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #38 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 9:21am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 11:19pm:
This is an example of something you'd just say was nonsense if it didn't support your side. You want good viewpoints, not good arguments

Ding, ding, ding!  That's exactly what Don wants.  Posts that agree with him.  They only need to sound like an argument

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 9:51am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 11:19pm:
Don't tell me well said unless you actually know why it's well said. I am drawing a parallel. And I'm not saying righties are hypocrites; I'm saying everyone is hypocrites, especially those who call others hypocrites. Yes, even me. We're all nothing more than stinking apes interested in their own success and nothing else.

This is a regressive position of long standing, that humans are nothing but animals.

Certainly humans are fallible and hypocrisy is one of our failings, but it is a failing most obvious in those who proclaim themselves superior and claim they should be "leaders".

BTW, "Righty" and Lefty" properly refer to sports like baseball and have no actual meaning in a discussion of political economy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Hate Left Over From the Obama Experiment.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy