Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Americans, Stop Living the Lies!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Americans, Stop Living the Lies! (Read 136 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Americans, Stop Living the Lies!
Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
http://news.antiwar.com/2017/08/11/guam-fliers-aim-to-prepare-islanders-for-nucl...

This story applies to the title of the thread for the following obvious reasons:

If nuclear war breaks out it's not going to be Korea's nuclear warheads that hit Guam. That's a fairy tale the US is intent on promoting for propaganda purposes.

Here's the real scenario with nuclear war:

The mainland US will be hit, possibly as a first strike but also possibly as a retaliatory strike. A large portion of Russia's people will be annihilated but likely not half in so large a country. A large portion of China's people will die and that could reach totals of perhaps half a billion people.

And the most important fact: Likely half of two-thirds of America's people will be wiped out. Hitting 50 large centers of population will ensure that!

We can only roughly speculate on the radiation effects for the rest of the world.

You see Americans, Guam being nuked is nothing but another lie that is meant to build American confidence in what their government is doing in China's and Russia's sphere of influence.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: Americans, Stop Living the Lies!
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
http://news.antiwar.com/2017/08/11/guam-fliers-aim-to-prepare-islanders-for-nucl...

This story applies to the title of the thread for the following obvious reasons:

If nuclear war breaks out it's not going to be Korea's nuclear warheads that hit Guam. That's a fairy tale the US is intent on promoting for propaganda purposes.

Here's the real scenario with nuclear war:

The mainland US will be hit, possibly as a first strike but also possibly as a retaliatory strike. A large portion of Russia's people will be annihilated but likely not half in so large a country. A large portion of China's people will die and that could reach totals of perhaps half a billion people.

And the most important fact: Likely half of two-thirds of America's people will be wiped out. Hitting 50 large centers of population will ensure that!

We can only roughly speculate on the radiation effects for the rest of the world.

You see Americans, Guam being nuked is nothing but another lie that is meant to build American confidence in what their government is doing in China's and Russia's sphere of influence.

You're a whack job, racist Don

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Guam is not going to be nuked.  Stop being so emotional.  Young Kim said that he would send over 4 mid-range [Hwasong-12] ICBMs which will fall into international waters approx 18 miles off the coast of Guam. They will not have warheads.   It's only a demonstration to show that NoKo has the means to deliver a nuke capable of destroying US assets.

It's still a bad situation because it puts Trump in an awkward position where he will need to respond in some meaningful way.  Meaningful being the key word here. Words will not be enough.  Trump will most certainly respond militarily.

Trump could turn the whole excercise into a US victory by positionong Naval warships around the island equipped with THAAD ABM System.  Shoot down the NoKo missiles before they splash down. 

Yuuuuuuuuge victory.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:37pm:
Guam is not going to be nuked.  Stop being so emotional.  Young Kim said that he would send over 4 mid-range [Hwasong-12] ICBMs which will fall into international waters approx 18 miles off the coast of Guam. They will not have warheads.   It's only a demonstration to show that NoKo has the means to deliver a nuke capable of destroying US assets.

It's still a bad situation because it puts Trump in an awkward position where he will need to respond in some meaningful way.  Meaningful being the key word here. Words will not be enough.  Trump will most certainly respond militarily.

It's not me promoting the idea of Guam being nuked Chief. You should know that so get your head screwed on straight and start supporting me and the antiwar cause we're 'both' supposed to be supporting.

You miss the point of the thread but it's not out of stupidity. It could be out of false feeling of patriotism and lack of condemnation of the psychopathic president.

Read the story in that link. Of course Guam isn't going to be nuked. It's actually factually more likely that nuclear war could break out and the scenario I spoke of could be the reality.

Even though I give it short odds because the MAD deterrent. Even though that deterrent's impact has been drastically reduce with Trump, simply because I believe somebody will find a bullet first to save the world.

And one other thing Chief, choose your side. You're either with me and the antiwar cause or you're part of the pig's spamming and sticking up for the extreme right.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Americans, Stop Living the Lies!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy