Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) About the Kennedy Murder (Read 855 times)
Tom Palven
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

About the Kennedy Murder
Aug 18th, 2017 at 6:49am
Print Post  

The sealed documents about the Kennedy murder were supposed to be released after 25 years, then that was extended to 50 years, and now it's been 54 years and the CIA public relations dept. is still wrangling and appealing to Trump not to allow their complete release.

The simplest, Ockham's razor, reason for not releasing them is that Oswald was a double or triple agent working for both the CIA and Cuba or Russia, and this is just too embarrassing to admit.

More sinister (and more complicated) theories exist, including this:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/08/jacob-hornberger/figuring-jfk-murder-coup/

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: About the Kennedy Murder
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 6:49am:
The sealed documents about the Kennedy murder were supposed to be released after 25 years, then that was extended to 50 years, and now it's been 54 years and the CIA public relations dept. is still wrangling and appealing to Trump not to allow their complete release.

The simplest, Ockham's razor, reason for not releasing them is that Oswald was a double or triple agent working for both the CIA and Cuba or Russia, and this is just too embarrassing to admit.

More sinister (and more complicated) theories exist, including this:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/08/jacob-hornberger/figuring-jfk-murder-coup/

25 years and then 50 years seemed like a long time. Remember when we saw 2001, A Space Oddesy, and imagined that could be reality by then?

Indeed, there is something sinister being kept secret but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions on what it could be.

However, your scenario with Oswald being a double agent is as feasible as any.  I'm a little more of the opinion that Kennedy was a danger to the establishment's agenda.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:09am:
25 years and then 50 years seemed like a long time. Remember when we saw 2001, A Space Oddesy, and imagined that could be reality by then?

Indeed, there is something sinister being kept secret but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions on what it could be.

However, your scenario with Oswald being a double agent is as feasible as any.  I'm a little more of the opinion that Kennedy was a danger to the establishment's agenda.

A Deep State conspiracy to murder Kennedy seems too complicated.  There's an old saying that just one person can keep a secret, and only when sober.

Oswald being a double-agent embarrassment seems a lot simpler.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:45am:
A Deep State conspiracy to murder Kennedy seems too complicated.  There's an old saying that just one person can keep a secret, and only when sober.

Oswald being a double-agent embarrassment seems a lot simpler.

Can you explain further Tom? I think your explanation of Oswald being a double agent also requires a conspiracy that would have to involve a lot of people.

Is it your theory that Russia is holding back secrets of involvement?

Just imagine! If that theory was floated right now, the impact it would have on the American people. The little defense of Russia by the people who are supposed Trump's allies, would disolve into Russia hate overnight!

The perfect storm! Is it possibly coming?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:51am:
Can you explain further Tom? I think your explanation of Oswald being a double agent also requires a conspiracy that would have to involve a lot of people.

Is it your theory that Russia is holding back secrets of involvement?

No, it's relatively simple, with the Warren Commission report being essentially correct.

Oswald was allegedly a communist who had been to Russia and also, I think, Cuba, or at least had met with Cuban officials.

I think that the CIA was paying him to spy on Russia or Cuba, but his loyalties were still with the communists and that he killed Kennedy because Kennedy's CIA kept trying to kill Castro and orchestrated the invasion of Cuba.

So Oswald was, in fact, the lone gunman, but an embarrassment to the CIA.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
No, it's relatively simple, with the Warren Commission report being essentially correct.

Oswald was allegedly a communist who had been to Russia and also, I think, Cuba, or at least had met with Cuban officials.

I think that the CIA was paying him to spy on Russia or Cuba, but his loyalties were still with the communists and that he killed Kennedy because Kennedy's CIA kept trying to kill Castro and orchestrated the invasion of Cuba.

So Oswald was, in fact, the lone gunman, but an embarrassment to the CIA.

So that makes the CIA being involved and then requires a coverup of a conspiracy theory that was known to many within the CIA.

However, I can accept that the Deep state is capable of keeping secrets.

As to me raising the possibility of the blame being put on the Russians within a few months or so, we'll just let that lie for now. But keep it in mind as a possibility because it's just too good for the Dems and the left media to leave alone.

And the GOP would have no objection to it either.

Why is the Kennedy controversy being revived right now? I have no idea but maybe you do?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
Why is the Kennedy controversy being revived right now? I have no idea but maybe you do?

Some documents are being released, but the CIA is appealing to Trump that some other documents not be released until 2029:
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:48pm:
Some documents are being released, but the CIA is appealing to Trump that some other documents not be released until 2029:
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Is there a date on which the information is supposed to be released? A date that was recorded before all the turmoil caused by Trump. That would be a key.

I don't have a great interest in this issue right now but could have if there's significance in the lack of a specific date. I'm all about wondering if it's being revived at this time for a purpose similar to that I've suggested.

Maybe you know?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Oswald's bullet hit JFK's back, exited his neck and came to rest in Connally's thigh.  The bullet that blew JFK's brains on the trunk of the Continental came from in front of the motorcade.  This is obvious by the Zapruder film, frames 310 through 342.  JFK and Connally have already been shot by Oswald, but then a bullet from the front of the motorcade hits his forehead, the inertia of the bullet snaps JFK's head back, and blows a chunk of his skull and scalp onto the trunk of the Continental. Jackie retrieves it. It's impossible to deny that this shot came from the front. It's impossible to deny there were at least 2 shooters.

I think the report will show this.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:07pm:
Oswald's bullet hit JFK's back, exited his neck and came to rest in Connally's thigh.  The bullet that blew JFK's brains on the trunk of the Continental came from in front of the motorcade.  This is obvious by the Zapruder film, frames 310 through 342.  JFK and Connally have already been shot by Oswald, but then a bullet from the front of the motorcade hits his forehead, the inertia of the bullet snaps JFK's head back, and blows a chunk of his skull and scalp onto the trunk of the Continental. Jackie retrieves it. It's impossible to deny that this shot came from the front. It's impossible to deny there were at least 2 shooters.

I think the report will show this.

Well that's something new to add to the conversation isn't it Chief!!

LOL

If you can't contribute to the conversation then you've just become a useful idiot!

Will Trump be your president at the end of the day? I'm not personally wondering myself but it would give you something useful to do with your time. You've even afraid of the Fitzgerald discussion now!

Is that part of you owning me?

fuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy