Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) About the Kennedy Murder (Read 852 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: About the Kennedy Murder
Reply #10 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
Well that's something new to add to the conversation isn't it Chief!!

LOL

If you can't contribute to the conversation then you've just become a useful idiot!

Will Trump be your president at the end of the day? I'm not personally wondering myself but it would give you something useful to do with your time. You've even afraid of the Fitzgerald discussion now!

Is that part of you owning me?

fuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk!

Tissue?    You're so sensitive.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:57pm:
Is there a date on which the information is supposed to be released? A date that was recorded before all the turmoil caused by Trump. That would be a key.

The documents were supposed to be released after 25 years.  That was increased to 50 years, 2013, and they've been stalling since then. 

Although many documents have recently been released, there are others that the CIA still doesn't want released.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
The documents were supposed to be released after 25 years.  That was increased to 50 years, 2013, and they've been stalling since then. 

Although many documents have recently been released, there are others that the CIA still doesn't want released.

Thanks Tom. So this particular date in time has no significance but has been raised to possibly serve a purpose?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:52pm:
Tissue?    You're so sensitive. 

Chief, that kind of spam doesn't work on me and you know by now that it never has.

I'm just absolutely delighted with current events and how the Trump fu-kup presidency is unfolding.

Act like an adult or suffer the derision and mocking you are worthy of receiving, and nothing more!

About all I'm fearing right now is that the owner of this forum will shut it down or ban me for how it's turned out. Until then?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #14 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
Chief, that kind of spam doesn't work on me and you know by now that it never has.

I'm just absolutely delighted with current events and how the Trump fu-kup presidency is unfolding.

Act like an adult or suffer the derision and mocking you are worthy of receiving, and nothing more!

About all I'm fearing right now is that the owner of this forum will shut it down or ban me for how it's turned out. Until then?

Ouch, the Chief hits bone with Burt.  Damn, girl, calm down

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:03pm:

Don't try to derail Tom's thread.  Let's keep the discussion about the Kennedy Murder.

Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:08pm:
Don't try to derail Tom's thread.  Let's keep the discussion about the Kennedy Murder.

Thanks in advance.

There's a good idea Chief. I'm all with you on that.

Let's see now who is sincere about revamping this forum and who isn't!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
"The big problem, however, is that the official story has never comported with much of the circumstantial evidence in the case nor with common sense, reason, and logic.

Was Oswald in fact an U.S. intelligence agent whose secret portrayal as a communist was used to frame him for assassinating the president?

....many Americans find it too frightening to go down that road."

I agree with Hornberger on this.  I think it will be a long time before the remaining files of the Warren Commission report are declassified and released.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #18 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:57pm:
"The big problem, however, is that the official story has never comported with much of the circumstantial evidence in the case nor with common sense, reason, and logic.

Was Oswald in fact an U.S. intelligence agent whose secret portrayal as a communist was used to frame him for assassinating the president?

....many Americans find it too frightening to go down that road."

I agree with Hornberger on this.  I think it will be a long time before the remaining files of the Warren Commission report are declassified and released.

The suspects in the assassination are still the usual suspects.  The Russians, organized crime, the Cubans.  I don't think they're worried about the JFK assassination so much as it could directly impact what's going on today in ways the government doesn't want them to.

Note I'm not defending the government in that.  The people have a right to know at this point

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
Thanks Tom. So this particular date in time has no significance but has been raised to possibly serve a purpose?

The date of the Future of Freedom Foundation article in the OP is today, Aug. 18. 

It is of interest now because right now the CIA is petitioning Trump to further delay the release of a number of 50+ year-old documents.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy