Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) About the Kennedy Murder (Read 1744 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: About the Kennedy Murder
Reply #100 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 9:18am:
I've never seen much evidence of that.  Always seemed like projection to me.  Folks who just really really want kennedy to be the perfect philosopher president. 

Does it really matter now that the connection to the CIA has been  made conclusiveiy?

It could just as easily been that Kennedy was a Soviet spy. Either way he was a problem for the CIA that had to be eliminated.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #101 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 9:18am:
I've never seen much evidence of that.
There's a big problem seeing any evidence at all of what our government is/was up to.
I'm sure you've noticed.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #102 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
There's lots of evidence but preconceived ideas get in the way for Americans. It would be the same for Canadians if one of our P.M.'s was whacked.

The main point is, it's nearly certain that the Russians know all the answers.

Once that becomes accepted, it's a different matter because it becomes a question of why they aren't talking. That would have to be one of the main keys to unlocking the whole thing. Is it going to far to even start thinking that the Soviets owned Kennedy?

A Point worth considering is that Kennedy wanted to eliminate the provocation in Turkey and cooperated with the Soviets on a method to do so. The end result of the Cuban missile crisis is the only important factor.

Americans would have to start thinking out of the box but it would certainly explain why the CIA, Johnson, whoever, needed to get rid of him.

Another interesting question to answer: Does Trump now know all the details and answers? Most likely!
So with his propensity to shoot his mouth off, is he going to put his knowledge to good use to stop Mueller?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #103 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 1:48pm:
There's lots of evidence...
...they still won't let us see.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #104 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
This is one worth reading to the end.
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/408492-jfk-cia-oswald-files/

Connecting Oswald to the CIA in a sensible way and the benefit it could pay for Trump. Providing Trump is still a part of the game in April?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #105 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
They'll never let us see it all until absolutely everyone who was living at that time is dead.  Leaves me out, I was sitting in front of my parents' TV when Oswald was silenced on a live broadcast.

I guess someone wanted to make sure any possible conspirators knew to keep their mouths shut.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #106 - Nov 2nd, 2017 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 1st, 2017 at 9:58pm:
They'll never let us see it all until absolutely everyone who was living at that time is dead.  Leaves me out, I was sitting in front of my parents' TV when Oswald was silenced on a live broadcast.

I guess someone wanted to make sure any possible conspirators knew to keep their mouths shut.

Some people know all the answers and I suspect that some Russian are amongst them. If that's accepted then it sort of begs some conclusions be arrived at. I don't think anybody wants to talk about it in a logical way.

One conclusion that I would arrive at is that the whole story will be told when Trump says it will be. It's just that it's going to take that long to put it down in witten form on old documents so that everybody who knows the truth, will accept the new truth that will be revealed.

I just don't know how it could be any other way? What's not suitable for public consumption now can't really be acceptable in a few months time.

Or, if it can be, then be creative enough to figure out why and how it can be then?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #107 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 10:20am
Print Post  
A secret memo was found that ends the need for further release of documents, showing that pacifist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was actually the source of all evil:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/04/jfk-assassination-files-oswald-c...
Grin

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #108 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Nov 4th, 2017 at 10:20am:
A secret memo was found that ends the need for further release of documents, showing that pacifist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was actually the source of all evil:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/04/jfk-assassination-files-oswald-c...
Grin

Maybe it's best to just keep in mind that what will be released slowly now is going to be fabricated to benefit today's political agenda.

For one instance, Trump has a very pressing reason to make a deal with the CIA.

But Trump won't have any real leverage over the CIA because they know much more than Trump knows. And it's very likely they won't release anything that Trump can use against the CIA.

Some people know all the real facts, and likely some of them are in Russia. There has to be a hidden reason why they aren't talking. It has to be in both US and Russian interests to keep it hidden. The only other possibility would be threat of assassination if they open their mouths.

How ridiculous to try to say the CIA isn't involved! From where did this story originate?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #109 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 4th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
But Trump won't have any real leverage over the CIA because they know much more than Trump knows. And it's very likely they won't release anything that Trump can use against the CIA...

There has to be a hidden reason why they aren't talking... The only other possibility would be threat of assassination if they open their mouths.

James Bond 007 wannabes like Ollie North might think they have a valid "license to kill" Trump, people close to him, or anyone that they think it is necessary to kill "in the national interest."

Or at least Trump might think that is enough of a possibility to scare him into obedience.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy