Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) About the Kennedy Murder (Read 2077 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: About the Kennedy Murder
Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
When you see this:  Cheesy   its sarcasm.  Wink

I never abandoned libertarianism. I will always choose libertarianism for my lifestyle and ethics.  But it can't ever function in large populations because everyone would need to be on board with it.  There are millions of Americans that neiether want nor need liberty or freedom.  They are content paying taxes, being in debt up to their eyeballs,  and being dependent on the government to tell them how to live their lives. This paradigm is the biggest enemy of libertarianism.

Don't let others tell you what to do.  Pick your chin up. Stand tall!   Or maybe your government can give you advice.

You were the last bastion of libertarian thinking on this forum Chief and now the challenge has goine out of it. What you do  personally is not a problem. What you propose for a total country would be, but that's been abandoned.

I know you don't want me to go but some of the others do. I'm not feeling good about staying.

I think I'll tell Jeff who's paying me first though.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #41 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:23pm:
I know you don't want me to go but some of the others do. I'm not feeling good about staying.

I think I'll tell Jeff who's paying me first though.

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 1:21am
Print Post  

Oops, some CIA Kennedy murder files have gone missing:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cia-volume-oswald-missing/

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 1:21am:
Oops, some CIA Kennedy murder files have gone missing:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cia-volume-oswald-missing/

If those files were in the hands of the CIA then that would be the most likely suspect for who disappeared them.

How this ties into US actions during the Cold War will be fun to speculate upon!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #44 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:50am:
How this ties into US actions during the Cold War will be fun to speculate upon!
You'd better get to speculating then... I'm probably ahead already by speculating that the RCMP Intelligence Bureau (RCMPIB... I don't know how it's pronounced.) is behind it. It's pretty well known that Canada was subverted by Reds even before the U.S.

So that's my speculation, The RCMPIB Special Forces Planning Division set it all up and the Intelligence guys hired Ol' Lee Harvey and worked Jack Ruby into batting cleanup.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #45 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:02pm:
You'd better get to speculating then... I'm probably ahead already by speculating that the RCMP Intelligence Bureau (RCMPIB... I don't know how it's pronounced.) is behind it. It's pretty well known that Canada was subverted by Reds even before the U.S.

So that's my speculation, The RCMPIB Special Forces Planning Division set it all up and the Intelligence guys hired Ol' Lee Harvey and worked Jack Ruby into batting cleanup.

Even your theory is possible Jeff. Even your theory of the steel needing to melt inbuilding 7 'was' possible until we made a fool of you and you ran for cover.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #46 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:07pm:
Even your theory of the steel needing to melt inbuilding 7 'was' possible until we made a fool of you and you ran for cover.

I never advanced the idea that the steel melted. In fact I asked, "Was there enough fuel to melt steel?

I have now been assured that it was the expansion of the heated steel that over stressed the main building structure and caused it to collapse neatly... I guess it didn't really melt....

In any case, the designers of the structure surely considered the chance of fire...

I think somebody said this has happened to lots of skyscrapers built in the '80s?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #47 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:16pm:
I never advanced the idea that the steel melted. In fact I asked, "Was there enough fuel to melt steel?

I have now been assured that it was the expansion of the heated steel that over stressed the main building structure and caused it to collapse neatly... I guess it didn't really melt....

In any case, the designers of the structure surely considered the chance of fire...

I think somebody said this has happened to lots of skyscrapers built in the '80s?

Yeah we all know Jeff. YOu're on about some kind of batshit crazed conspiracy and you are having a hard time spelling it out. Try the crap-smak Martians on us maybe?

Make no mistake Jeff, nobody is trying to discourage you. This kind of sh-t is just too good to be true!

Owwwwwwoooooooooooo--------.........

UFO'sssssssss! Whhhaaaatttttaaaaaa!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #48 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:34pm:
UFO'sssssssss! Whhhaaaatttttaaaaaa!
You're changing the subject again. That's fine. You really have nothing to say on any subject except that except that America is bad because our government is not "socially responsible" enough and "young Kim" is a hero for resisting America.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #49 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
Sorry Chief but how do I know when you are being serious or being sarcastic?

I mean for instance, you used to think libertarianism was a good choice, now you admit it's impossible for a large society like yours.

By "large society", Don, can I assume that you mean "large coercive nation-state?"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy