Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) About the Kennedy Murder (Read 851 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: About the Kennedy Murder
Reply #50 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:15am:
By "large society", Don, can I assume that you mean "large coercive nation-state?"

You can assume that I'm talking about a large nation-state Tom. The 'coersive' part needs more explanation on what you are intending to mean.

Some force and coercion is always going to be necessary. For example, paying one's taxes in order to allow government to provide the needs of society.

This is the topic I want to explore thoroughly with libertarians Tom.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:03am:
You're changing the subject again. That's fine. You really have nothing to say on any subject except that except that America is bad because our government is not "socially responsible" enough and "young Kim" is a hero for resisting America.

It's the people on this forum who have told me that your government is bad. Now you appear to want to stick up for it? What's that all about?

Yes, I would definitely say that Kim is a hero for resisting the US. He needs nuclear weapons, or at least the appearance that he has the weapons to defend his country. Otherwise, he would end up like Iraq. (keeping in mind that he's a safe hero)(China)

And now for the real facts: China is playing N.Korea, with Kim's cooperation in a much bigger game. That is, a negotiation that is not at arm's length, over whether the US will own N.Korea as a proxy state or China will.

Those of you who have given that its due consideration have agreed with that analysis.

North Korea will immediately stop it's actions that the US objects to when China gives the order. This is very well understood by the US, but public appearance is more necessary than the truth.

The US wants to install missiles in Korea. China doesn't want that to happen. North Korea is the mechanism being used to stop the US plans.

Simple! this isn't rocket science!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:10pm:
It's the people on this forum who have told me that your government is bad. Now you appear to want to stick up for it? What's that all about?

As I have said before, our various governments were created by Americans to serve strictly limited purposes. In so far as they have usurped powers and strayed beyond their intended purposes, our governments are bad... But good or bad, our national government is not "America".

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
https://www.rbth.com/history/326209-he-was-bad-shooter-lee

Curious that RT would start to talk up the Kennedy story. Not quite sure if there are any new facts in this story? If there is then it's the Russians' reaction to the Kennedy story being held back again in the US.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 12:13pm:
https://www.rbth.com/history/326209-he-was-bad-shooter-lee

Curious that RT would start to talk up the Kennedy story. Not quite sure if there are any new facts in this story?
I read somewhere that Jackie was gay... Do you suppose RT could confirm that?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #55 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:30am
Print Post  

The remaining unpublished CIA/FBI documents are scheduled to be released Oct. 26:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4923950/Will-Trump-allow-release-secret-...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #56 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:30am:
The remaining unpublished CIA/FBI documents are scheduled to be released Oct. 26:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4923950/Will-Trump-allow-release-secret-...

Interesting Tom but I wouldn't get excited. If there's anything of substance to release it won't be. Some new trifling facts likely will in order to make it look like the real secrets have been exposed.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #57 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:28am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #58 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:28am:

Thanks for posting that Tom. I think that Trump is now been brought under control and so will cooperate with the CIA. Even though the wild card with this issue is Trump's craving for attention, it won't be let loose to the degree that it causes a big problem.

Then there's always the big possibility that we have the story already and it's just Americans' love of a conspiracy theory that drives this stuff.

It reminds me of the theories on how 911 was engineered by the CIA. Duhhhh.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #59 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:28am:

Here's all we need to know.  The cat is already out of the bag:

"Navy official Saundra Spencer, who worked closely with the Kennedy White House, testified under oath before the Assassination Records Review Board that the official photographs of the JFK autopsy were not the ones she was asked to secretly develop on the weekend of the assassination. She said the ones that she developed showed a big exit-sized hole in the back of Kennedy’s head."

There is no question that there was a cover-up. There is no question that the Warren Commission report was (at least in some part) fabricated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › About the Kennedy Murder
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy