Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER' (Read 2334 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER'
Reply #10 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 7:53am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 2:34am:
parroting?
I'm surprised you haven't tried it...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 2:34am:
parroting?

Saying back others' rules without understanding why.

People make rules they don't believe in. Let's take the subject of eggs. People will want eggs legal if it benefits them and illegal if it doesn't.

So to make it seem better, they'll just make exceptions to the rule. Eggs should be illegal, but not on Friday. And if that comes back to bite them in the ass, they'll make an exception to the exception, and say eggs should be legal on Friday for Catholics.

Asperger's has a tough time dealing with the hypocrisy.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #12 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:05pm:
Saying back others' rules without understanding why.

People make rules they don't believe in. Let's take the subject of eggs. People will want eggs legal if it benefits them and illegal if it doesn't.

So to make it seem better, they'll just make exceptions to the rule. Eggs should be illegal, but not on Friday. And if that comes back to bite them in the ass, they'll make an exception to the exception, and say eggs should be legal on Friday for Catholics.

Asperger's has a tough time dealing with the hypocrisy.

The way you view this shows you have a strong desire to make rules.  I have a strong aversion to making rules and want other people to work it out themselves and would only intervene if I was forced to.

That's my management philosophy as well.  The people who work for me who get their job done, I don't give a shit how they do it.  If they're not getting their job done, then everything about how they are doing their job is open to discussion.  But I give good people room and they deliver with minimal intervention from me.

You obviously have a strong desire to control things to your advantage.  At least you keep saying that

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:10pm:
Don't they speak English in Canada? It's part of being pan sexual dummy.

Are you trying intentionally to insult the newest member of our forum?

Actually Asperger syndrome isn't part of being pan sexual, it's one of the types of autism.  They don't process emotions normally.  I had an employee in my last business before I sold it who had two kids with Aspergers.  They were really strange kids.  She kept having to bring them into the office because it was hard for her to get sitters and one of them kept getting kicked out of school for things like threatening to blow up the school.  He also pulled his pants down in class once.

Other members of the staff helped her keep them from disrupting the office to help her.  I said they could come into the office when they need to as long as customers don't see anything strange and they don't disrupt productivity.  I did give them a little latitude on the second because they worked so hard on it.  I wouldn't give latitude on it impacting customers though. That was non negotiable.

Anyway, they pulled it off.  She finally quit because she moved to another city where there was a school they could go to that specialized in kids with all sorts of autism.

In a business I previously owned, I had an employee who managed a drop in childcare center that I owned.  I did ban her son with similar symptoms because he bit one of our customers kids.  She quit, she said she couldn't work there if she couldn't bring her son because she couldn't afford day care for him.  I accepted her resignation

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:23pm:
Actually Asperger syndrome isn't part of being pan sexual, it's one of the types of autism.  They don't process emotions normally.  I had an employee in my last business before I sold it who had two kids with Aspergers.  They were really strange kids.  She kept having to bring them into the office because it was hard for her to get sitters and one of them kept getting kicked out of school for things like threatening to blow up the school.  He also pulled his pants down in class once.

Other members of the staff helped her keep them from disrupting the office to help her.  I said they could come into the office when they need to as long as customers don't see anything strange and they don't disrupt productivity.  I did give them a little latitude on the second because they worked so hard on it.  I wouldn't give latitude on it impacting customers though. That was non negotiable.

Anyway, they pulled it off.  She finally quit because she moved to another city where there was a school they could go to that specialized in kids with all sorts of autism.

In a business I previously owned, I had an employee who managed a drop in childcare center that I owned.  I did ban her son with similar symptoms because he bit one of our customers kids.  She quit, she said she couldn't work there if she couldn't bring her son because she couldn't afford day care for him.  I accepted her resignation

actuly since the dsm5 came out it is not considered part of autism and that was in 2013 but most people just stick to the dsm4 definition but thank u for trying to be respectful to what i was born with

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:17pm:
The way you view this shows you have a strong desire to make rules.

I have a strong desire to follow rules and live in a world where everyone follows the same ones.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:39pm:
I have a strong desire to follow rules and live in a world where everyone follows the same ones.

so what do u want a one world government different places have different laws and not every one plays by the rules there is corruption that gos unpunished all the time

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:46pm:
so what do u want a one world government different places have different laws and not every one plays by the rules there is corruption that gos unpunished all the time

All I really care about are the people that have an effect on me. If someone can punch me legally, I want to be able to punch them legally.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #18 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:39pm:

That's not what you've been arguing.  You've been arguing that you want rules that slant the field to you.  Granted you argue everyone wants that, but you're an everyone and you're obviously thinking that way.

As a lifelong manager and management consultant, I do NOT like making rules.  I only do it because I'm good at it, it pays well, and if I don't do it someone else will.  And that someone else may be someone like you who wants to tilt the playing field in your direction while I only want rules to make sure employees produce or are held accountable

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
All I really care about are the people that have an effect on me. If someone can punch me legally, I want to be able to punch them legally.

when u buy electronics untill very resontly   where made from conflict matearals we all have blood on are hands  u care abought people that have an effect on u do u care abought the people u have an effect on me i am just waiting to die

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER'
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy