Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER' (Read 2333 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER'
Reply #20 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
That's not what you've been arguing.  You've been arguing that you want rules that slant the field to you.  Granted you argue everyone wants that, but you're an everyone and you're obviously thinking that way.

Then why am I the only person who regularly follows the rules of this forum?

Why has the only request I've made in the moderation thread been to delete the rules that aren't enforced?

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:02pm:

Why has the only request I've made in the moderation thread been to delete the rules that aren't enforced?

Do you notice the second answers the first?  You want the rules to benefit you according to your omega personality.  The rest of us realize the rules are the rules as enforced, not as stated.  We aren't ignoring the rules.  We are following them.  But you're an omega and most of us are not.

Don learned there aren't zero rules though when he started attacking the family of other posters.  So now everyone else knows that one is actually a rule.  I personally don't attack families of posters, so I was not going to find out by my own actions.  Don did attack the families of posters, so he learned that is an actual rule, as did the rest of us seeing it enforced on him.

The mistake you're making in this question is you're assuming everyone thinks like you.  That's a faulty mistake for anyone, particularly you.  But we are following the rules.  You don't grasp that, you just keep saying we're ignoring the rules when the difference is only what we view the real rules to be

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:16pm:
Do you notice the second answers the first?  You want the rules to benefit you according to your omega personality.  The rest of us realize the rules are the rules as enforced, not as stated.  We aren't ignoring the rules.  We are following them.  But you're an omega and most of us are not.

Don learned there aren't zero rules though when he started attacking the family of other posters.  So now everyone else knows that one is actually a rule.  I personally don't attack families of posters, so I was not going to find out by my own actions.  Don did attack the families of posters, so he learned that is an actual rule, as did the rest of us seeing it enforced on him.

The mistake you're making in this question is you're assuming everyone thinks like you.  That's a faulty mistake for anyone, particularly you.  But we are following the rules.  You don't grasp that, you just keep saying we're ignoring the rules when the difference is only what we view the real rules to be
Just take over kaz, make it better and easier for everybody.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #23 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 6:00pm:
Just take over kaz, make it better and easier for everybody.

Everyone but me ...  First, I'm a management consultant by career.  I think in terms of processes.  Second, I have an opinion on EVERYTHING ...

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 9:34am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:43am:
Everyone but me ...  First, I'm a management consultant by career.  I think in terms of processes.  Second, I have an opinion on EVERYTHING ...
Yes, yes, both good things.... And you're here a lot anyway...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
Could Asperger's Syndrome be caused by:

1, fear of diverting time to expressing emotions instead of to work (including schoolwork)?

2, fear of copyright infringement lawsuit(s) or some other punishment for not adhering to status quo?

3, fear of emotionally offending other(s)?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
Could Asperger's Syndrome be caused by:

1, fear of diverting time to expressing emotions instead of to work (including schoolwork)?

2, fear of copyright infringement lawsuit(s) or some other punishment for not adhering to status quo?

3, fear of emotionally offending other(s)?

Dr. Kenneth Roberson, an Asperger’s psychologist in San Francisco with over 30 years of experience gives these factors as likely causes of Asperger's Syndrome;

• genetics

• brain development anomalies

• mirror neurons

• environmental causes

• parenting

http://www.kennethrobersonphd.com/what-causes-aspergers-syndrome/

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 4:02pm:

What rules? You claim I break them? Which ones?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Y ARE LEFT WING LIBERTARIAN/CLASSICAL LIBERALS HATED IN THE ASPERGER'
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy