Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Libertarian Solution to North Korea
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Libertarian Solution to North Korea (Read 476 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Libertarian Solution to North Korea
Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 2:20pm:
http://news.antiwar.com/2017/09/25/north-korea-says-trump-has-declared-war-us-sa...

Americans being biased of course because this directly involves their country, don't seem to be catching exactly what's going on.

What I read was that The Donald just wrote an executive order giving himself more war making authority.

I guess Congress didn't notice? Maybe they approve? What's the deal?

IP Logged

merkelstan

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
The Clinton administration doesn't get enough credit for negotiating with NK and getting them into the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

John Bolton and the Neocons broke the deal though, and now they have nukes (sorta).

Best plan for peace is to walk back the talk and give em breathing room.  Slowly withdraw from Asia.  SK has 30x the economy of the north and can afford a military deterrent.

But that's moral talk.  Geopolitics is what you can get away with.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
merkelstan wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
The Clinton administration doesn't get enough credit for negotiating with NK and getting them into the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

John Bolton and the Neocons broke the deal though, and now they have nukes (sorta).

Best plan for peace is to walk back the talk and give em breathing room.  Slowly withdraw from Asia.  SK has 30x the economy of the north and can afford a military deterrent.

But that's moral talk.  Geopolitics is what you can get away with.

i read your comments but don't reply to all of them. I usually find they're wise words with which I agree.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Libertarian Solution to North Korea
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy