Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Poll: Is Don_G a libertarian ?
Poll
Poll Question: Is Don_G a libertarian of any sort ?
bars   pie

Yes    
  3 (27.3%)
Don't know    
  2 (18.2%)
No    
  6 (54.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Created by: stevea on: Sep 20th, 2017 at 1:35am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poll: Is Don_G a libertarian ? (Read 368 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Poll: Is Don_G a libertarian ?
Reply #20 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 12:38pm:
Could you please stop the charade.
According to the poll, you are becoming more libertarian by the minute... Grin

But "democratically" speaking, you still lose.

If you can convince Putin's policy people to apply for funds to hack into this poll and turn the Donat into a "pure libertarian", well, go for it. The results (if they are not "top secret") should be entertaining.

IP Logged

stevea

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Crystallas wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:18pm:
I think he should be banned/deleted from the site because he derails everything and spams the forums. We don't need more post-whoring, all that does is scare users away.

I'm NOT in favor of bans.

I think all non-libertarian topic threads should be pushed to 'off topic' by moderators.

I think EVERYONE should have a 2 thread/day, 5post/day limit, b/c I want to hear many thoughtful opinions, not just the hey-hey-ho-ho megaphone guy.

I'd really like to prohibit his deleterious/destructive posts in some threads I start.

IP Logged

stevea

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 7:00pm:
You're a racist but you just don't understand why. You compared Canada's blacks and the % of crime they commit to US blacks. That's racism talking.

LIAR!  I have no data on Canada's Black crime rate, made NO claims about it, and nothing I posted suggests otherwise.  You simply failed to read, your typical MO,  then went with your biased prejudiced slurs.

Quote:
In Canada we really don't notice the difference between black, whites, Hispanics, yellowish people. or brownish people. That's only your problems.

You are preaching that you are intentionally ignorant, self-blinded to reality & evidence,  and imagine that's some advantage.  You are preaching for foolish ignorance.  You don't differ from a creationist in that sense.  Putting blinders on doesn't make you smarter, nor less racists. It makes you MORE racist by ignoring observable evidence in favor of your ideology.

The US FBI reports are clear, the ~12.6% of US population classed as Black commit ~50% of  all violent crimes in the US [~7x the rest of the population]  (the figure for Black males between ~15-35yo is astonishing, like ~30x).   Therefore the remaining population has an average homicide rate only marginally higher than Canada's.

Most important the evidence disproved your thesis that 'guns' were the source of violence or that removing them should help.

The only demographic breakout' data I saw wrt Canada was that some of your displaced NW 'First Nation' ppls had a homicide rates that made Chicago look safe, not to mention their drug abuse & alcoholism rates.  I
spose they don't count in your big happy unification.

'REAL racists' are folks like you Don_G who choose ideology over evidence.  You handwave away inconvenient facts to further a racist falsehood of a personal equality that does not exist.

I am ABSOLUTELY in favor of political equality for all.  That doesn't mean that I ignore evidence.  If you can't see that violent crimes are more prevalent among say 19yo Black males in the US (and many places) vs 65yo Asian women - then YOU are beyond help.  .  The observation of evidentiary facts doesn't make me racist, just politically incorrect to you ideologically closed-minded self-blinded fools.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
stevea wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 12:49am:
I am ABSOLUTELY in favor of political equality for all.  That doesn't mean that I ignore evidence.  If you can't see that violent crimes are more prevalent among say 19yo Black males in the US (and many places) vs 65yo Asian women - then YOU are beyond help.  .  The observation of evidentiary facts doesn't make me racist, just politically incorrect to you ideologically closed-minded self-blinded fools.

The bolded explains why I called you a racist. You are attempting to construct a situation in Canada that is similar to that which you are imagining in your own country. I'm not the authority on what is happening in your country, even though I have suspicions and evidence to lead me on the question.

But I'm not going to tolerate you wrongly labelling black people in my country. You did that by making the comparison and that was racist!

You seem to be a social misfit and that's why you can't understand why that was wrong. If you're a teenager then your overactive hormones can be your excuse. If you're an adult over say 25 then you are a real problem for society.

Extreme problems of your sort are usually dealt with before they get much older. In Canada they lose their teeth and learn a lesson, in the US they get shot by a coward and there's no lesson learned.

See if you can learn from this lesson!

[/quote]

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 2:36pm:
You are attempting to construct a situation in Canada that is similar to that which you are imagining in your own country.
Is your entire world and all of your experience in it fictional? I believe it is. That explains easily why you know nothing of the real world.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 5:52pm:
Is your entire world and all of your experience in it fictional? I believe it is. That explains easily why you know nothing of the real world.

I don't know what you're on about Jeff. Our teenage friend said there's reason for him to dislike black people in your country, and that's fine as long as he doesn't effect anyone negatively by using his brush to paint all black people.

But when he tried that with Canada's black people, I just couldn't tolerate it and called it like it was/is!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 6:14pm:
I don't know what you're on about Jeff.
It's been obvious to me for a long time that you lack understanding, and I decided long ago that the cause of your lack is your ignorance.

Further, I decided that the fault lies within you. Only you can find it and repair it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Poll: Is Don_G a libertarian ?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy