Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Can we Deal with North Korea without "Initiation of Force?"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Can we Deal with North Korea without "Initiation of Force?" (Read 458 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Can we Deal with North Korea without "Initiation of Force?"
Reply #40 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 2:35pm:
I am a member of the Libertarian Party. It is the Party which best represents my political views.  The other two Parties want bigger government, higher taxes, and more spending/debt.  These are 3 things that really stick in a libertarian's craw.

Being a libertarain yourself, I'm surprised that this escapes you.   

I guess Canadian libertarianism must be very different than American libertarianism.

Yep - nuclear war would would be a game-changer.  I think the US is very close to going toe-to-toe with Rocket Man. 

Nope! If it turns to military action then you will have your nuclear war.

Mr. libertarian!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #41 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 2:35pm:
I guess Canadian libertarianism must be very different than American libertarianism.

No, libertarians are the same the world over... Libertarian Parties differ from time to time and place to place, but mostly they suck.

My theory is that libertarians don't really want power over others, and the good ones are busy with their own lives and hate even the idea of running for office.

Only a few with a real passion for individual Liberty are willing to wade into the Swamp.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 2:58pm:

Would that be the Kim regime's nuclear war, or the Chinese Communist Party's nuclear war?

I suppose there's a possibility it would be some People's Army Airforce Rocket Regiment General who could start it?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:08pm
Print Post  

What about the million man army flooding across the border? Is that plan out?

Could there be a fear of mutiny? A 'shoot the Generals who tell us to do that' sort of thing?

Cool!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #44 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:18pm
Print Post  

Not necessarily. There are other possible scenarios.  There can be non-nuclear warfare.  I think Rocket Man would have an advantage if he waits for Trump to make the first move.  The NoKo Army has way more soldiers than the US - nearly 5 million combat-ready soldiers!  They have more tanks, too.

Lets say Trump tries a preemptive strike gambit.  A few cruise missiles to "send a message". China will immediately come to Rocket Man's aid. I think Russia would too, but probably in a less "active" role.
Rocket Man's best strategy is to sit tight and wait for Trump to make a huge miscalculation.  The worst thing to do is underestimate an enemy.

However, if Rocket Man initiates a first strike anywhere [Guam, Japan, S.Korea], China will turn its back on NoKo and it will rain Fire and Fury like they have never seen.  Without China, NoKo will be neutralized (eventually).

Let's hope that doesn't happen.  There would be tremendous loss of human life.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #45 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
Not necessarily. There are other possible scenarios.  There can be non-nuclear warfare.
This is what MICs around the industrialized world prefer.

-Endless conventional wars with ever more expensive and deadly weapons-...

Except for the weapons that don't pan out.... And that just means new and more expensive weapons need to be developed and produced...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #46 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Lets say Trump tries a preemptive strike gambit.  A few cruise missiles to "send a message". China will immediately come to Rocket Man's aid.
We couldn't take out the Kim regime? Cheesy

Any preemptive strike by anybody will take out the Kim regime.

There will be no Kim left to aid.

If The Chinese Communists decide to start tossing nukes around when the Kim regime is (hopefully) taken out, The mad Ayatollahs of Iran will be pleased I bet.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #47 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Would that be the Kim regime's nuclear war, or the Chinese Communist Party's nuclear war?

I suppose there's a possibility it would be some People's Army Airforce Rocket Regiment General who could start it?

No neither. It would be a nuclear war with the US and it's allies against the Brics countries, to make it simple. Surprising you need to ask stupid questions even now.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #48 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:54pm:
No neither. It would be a nuclear war with the US and it's allies against the Brics countries, to make it simple. Surprising you need to ask stupid questions even now.
And the U.S. will launch the first nukes?

That's not what you've been saying. You've been saying China will nuke everybody unless everybody stands back and lets young Kim nuke Seoul and conquer all of Korea.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #49 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Not necessarily. There are other possible scenarios.  There can be non-nuclear warfare.  I think Rocket Man would have an advantage if he waits for Trump to make the first move.  The NoKo Army has way more soldiers than the US - nearly 5 million combat-ready soldiers!  They have more tanks, too.

Lets say Trump tries a preemptive strike gambit.  A few cruise missiles to "send a message". China will immediately come to Rocket Man's aid. I think Russia would too, but probably in a less "active" role.
Rocket Man's best strategy is to sit tight and wait for Trump to make a huge miscalculation.  The worst thing to do is underestimate an enemy.

However, if Rocket Man initiates a first strike anywhere [Guam, Japan, S.Korea], China will turn its back on NoKo and it will rain Fire and Fury like they have never seen.  Without China, NoKo will be neutralized (eventually).

Let's hope that doesn't happen.  There would be tremendous loss of human life.

The war you're hoping  to see start can't be non-nuclear. No country or group of countries could win that kind of war against the US and it's allies.

Don't be stupid with your wishful thinking. The situation that has been set in N.Korea is a nuclear war with the Brics or nothing. That should make any antiwar person happy because it's almost impossible that it can happen. But not you because I understand you are a phony and want a conventional war. All Americans obviously do.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Can we Deal with North Korea without "Initiation of Force?"
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy