Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Am I The Only True Libertarian on This Forum?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Am I The Only True Libertarian on This Forum? (Read 689 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Am I The Only True Libertarian on This Forum?
Reply #50 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:32pm:
You misquoted me.  Shame on you.  But you feel no shame.  You plagiarize people and you are a liar.

You may have fooled some people on this forum, but you don't fool me, Don_G. 

I feel a lot of shame trying to talk to you. You're too stupid to even comprehend anything but your own dogma. And sometimes Jeff's.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
I feel a lot of shame trying to talk to you. You're too stupid to even comprehend anything but your own dogma. And sometimes Jeff's.

That's it?  C'mon, Don_G.  Hit me with some of your famous ad-hominems.   Stupid is so passé.  Get creative!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
That's it?  C'mon, Don_G.  Hit me with some of your famous ad-hominems.   Stupid is so passé.  Get creative!

What's the point? You don't promote libertarianism as a system of government. I do! Read and learn how it can.

Here's a hint: Libertarianism has to be compatible and inclusive of the rights of all the people. Spend a day or two figuring out what that means and get back to me. I'm going to introduce you to libertarianism that 'can' work for a large country.

It will be wonderful! It will renew your faith in the doctrine!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
What's the point? You don't promote libertarianism as a system of government. I do! Read and learn how it can.

I'm more of a pragmatic libertarian.  I'm honest enough to admit that libertarianism as a system of government can't work with large populations.  If just a handful of leftist dissidents were allowed to infiltrate, they would take action to make government more powerful, and raise taxes for wealth re-distribution schemes. Eventually, the country's debt would exceed the GDP!! (kinda like what happened here).  They would ruin it for everyone.

Being a "staunch" libertarian yourself, you must know that a powerful government, wealth re-distribution schemes, and out-of-control national debt are our biggest fears, right? 

I certainly hope so!    Smiley

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 5:07pm:
I'm more of a pragmatic libertarian.  I'm honest enough to admit that libertarianism as a system of government can't work with large populations.  If just a handful of leftist dissidents were allowed to infiltrate, they would take action to make government more powerful, and raise taxes for wealth re-distribution schemes. Eventually, the country's debt would exceed the GDP!! (kinda like what happened here).  They would ruin it for everyone.

Being a "staunch" libertarian yourself, you must know that a powerful government, wealth re-distribution schemes, and out-of-control national debt are our biggest fears, right? 

I certainly hope so!    Smiley

A qualified 'yes' on wealth distribution schemes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Am I The Only True Libertarian on This Forum?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy