Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › how do libertarians deal with medical professionals that cant take no
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) how do libertarians deal with medical professionals that cant take no (Read 214 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: how do libertarians deal with medical professionals that cant take no
Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 8:19am:
I'd agree that you are probably hopeless. Try not to worry about evolution, it will happen and you can't do anything about it.

My advice to you would be to stay out of the ER if you don't want to place yourself under the authority of ER Doctors and Nurses. And try to listen when Nurses give you advice. You aren't forced to follow their advice, but just listening politely and thanking them will get you out of the ER faster.

Self ownership is essentially the law under the U.S. Constitution as it was intended to operate. Instead of just dreaming idly, you could work to restore it to it's intended purposes.

jeff i ant wordyed abought shit cuz i know we are messed up and the restion i dont lobby is my personalty is not fit for it but if i have money to hire lobbyists for the self-ownership cause i would even if it made me broke

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: how do libertarians deal with medical professionals that cant take no
Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 4:05pm:
jeff i ant wordyed abought shit cuz i know we are messed up and the restion i dont lobby is my personalty is not fit for it but if i have money to hire lobbyists for the self-ownership cause i would even if it made me broke
Great idea! Go for it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › how do libertarians deal with medical professionals that cant take no
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy