Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran (Read 159 times)
thermf5
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Oct 2nd, 2017 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
ur lungwigbe   ur rules not that global village  shit thay tech is school spellin grama be damed what yall never heard of a dialect like how piss and yellow in mexican or portiricken Spanish are the same word with the same spelling

IP Logged

Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
I've got it! It's language!

IP Logged

thermf5
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 11:10pm:
I've got it! It's language!
yes u used ur crit thinkin skillz troll

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Don_G is wrong about most thing but....I have not idea what the OP is about or what your original post say.  Its a bit hypocritical of me to complain about spelling and grammar but I'd like to think my posts are clearer than yours.

Lungwal = language?  Oh, that might be the key.

thermf5 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 8:36pm:
ur lungwigbe   ur rules not that global village  shit thay tech is school spellin grama be damed what yall never heard of a dialect like how piss and yellow in mexican or portiricken Spanish are the same word with the same spelling

Quote:
Your language, your rules not that global village shit they teach in school.  Spelling, grammar be damned, what you've never heard of a dialect?   Like how piss and yellow in Mexican or Puerta Rican Spanish are the same word with the same spelling?

Oh, your complaining because your English is problematic for most of us, I see.  Sure, lots of language rules are arbitrary but language exists to communicate, if you are failing to communicate, perhaps it might benefit you to make your English a little more standard.

What dialect of English are you writing in?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 10:29am
Print Post  
You remind me of Alayne Leuang.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:14am:
Don_G is wrong about most thing but....I have not idea what the OP is about or what your original post say.  Its a bit hypocritical of me to complain about spelling and grammar but I'd like to think my posts are clearer than yours.

Lungwal = language?  Oh, that might be the key.

Oh, your complaining because your English is problematic for most of us, I see.  Sure, lots of language rules are arbitrary but language exists to communicate, if you are failing to communicate, perhaps it might benefit you to make your English a little more standard.

What dialect of English are you writing in?

It wasn't easy but somehow I stuck to it thinking it was worth it this time.

You're not exactly a misfit like the rest of the pseudo-libertarians. Your aptitude leans toward engineering and that's less toward understanding social responsibility. I think that's why you're being fooled by pseudo-libertarianism. Just my opinion and not meant to be insulting as your comment was that was directed at me. We all differ in that respect.

Did you have any deep feelings about the gun massacre and the responsibility Americans must bear for allowing it to happen repeatedly. Personally I felf as much sorrow this time as I did over the 19 little children.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 12:22pm:
It wasn't easy but somehow I stuck to it thinking it was worth it this time.

You're not exactly a misfit like the rest of the pseudo-libertarians. Your aptitude leans toward engineering and that's less toward understanding social responsibility.
How insulting! Just because you have a limited one-track mind doesn't mean that's applies to others.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  

Here's my unsolicited advice.  When I can decipher some of your writing, you seem quite bright.  Folks would take you more seriously if you spoke and wrote the establishments english instead of writing you off and an illiterate.   Something to think about.

Of course, you may write the way you do just to take the piss out of us.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 6:02pm:
Here's my unsolicited advice.  When I can decipher some of your writing, you seem quite bright.  Folks would take you more seriously if you spoke and wrote the establishments english instead of writing you off and an illiterate.   Something to think about.

Of course, you may write the way you do just to take the piss out of us. 

I don't think my writing is hard to understand but I hear you.

I will admit that I don't have a lot of respect for Americans when we're talking on this issue. In any case, I've tried to be civil to you and it was you that lost it first. I'm not complaining though because I know what to expect from you when you're not feeling hurt because of what I say.

Most of the others? Phhhhhtttt!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 6:19pm:
I don't think my writing is hard to understand but I hear you.

It isn't your composition or spelling, it's your confused and baseless ideas Donat dear.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy