Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran (Read 236 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Reply #10 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 7:01pm:
It isn't your composition or spelling, it's your confused and baseless ideas Donat dear.

https://genius.com/Elvis-presley-cant-help-falling-in-love-lyricsPlease keep this private. It's got a lot to do with your nice bum!

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 6:19pm:
I don't think my writing is hard to understand but I hear you.

I will admit that I don't have a lot of respect for Americans when we're talking on this issue. In any case, I've tried to be civil to you and it was you that lost it first. I'm not complaining though because I know what to expect from you when you're not feeling hurt because of what I say.

Most of the others? Phhhhhtttt!

My issue with you're writing is that it often seems like a series of non sequiturs and is hard to follow.  I generally understand the words and sentences you write though. 

Also, nice job making something about you again that was not.  You to present yourself as a bit of a narcissist.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:16am:
My issue with you're writing is that it often seems like a series of non sequiturs and is hard to follow.  I generally understand the words and sentences you write though. 

Also, nice job making something about you again that was not.  You to present yourself as a bit of a narcissist.

You're making an honest attempt but you're being played with. This is not an inability to write proper sentences, it's an attempt to create grammar and spelling mistakes to make his message 'almost' not understandable.

Somehow 'the Opposition' is finding a way to make it look like it's not him doing it. The mod sees different IP addresses.

I see nothing to be gained by entertaining it. Maybe you do?

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
You're making an honest attempt but you're being played with. This is not an inability to write proper sentences, it's an attempt to create grammar and spelling mistakes to make his message 'almost' not understandable.

Somehow 'the Opposition' is finding a way to make it look like it's not him doing it. The mod sees different IP addresses.

There is a non-zero chance that you are correct.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 2:44pm:
There is a non-zero chance that you are correct.

I get the double negative.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 5:05pm
Print Post  

The lizard is clever, there's no denying that.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  

ahhell was talking about your composition. It's bad.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:52pm
Print Post  

how do i say this but dop u wana see my face book page do u understand unless i use a privet vpn i can possbly be donot and yes i am a left wing l;libertarian unlike u right wing folk that think this is olny a right wing movement but i use the 1800s def of clasical liberal and consiter profressives to be conservative cuz thay want power and control

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:52pm:
how do i say this but dop u wana see my face book page do u understand unless i use a privet vpn i can possbly be donot and yes i am a left wing l;libertarian unlike u right wing folk that think this is olny a right wing movement but i use the 1800s def of clasical liberal and consiter profressives to be conservative cuz thay want power and control

Your screwed up grammar and spelling comes off as being so deliberate. You're not putting the time or the thought into making it appear to be your deficiency. Not too smart pal.

But at least it got you some attention!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Oct 5th, 2017 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:56pm:
Your screwed up grammar and spelling comes off as being so deliberate. You're not putting the time or the thought into making it appear to be your deficiency. Not too smart pal.

But at least it got you some attention!

It is your composition we are grading Donat dear...

Just because you showed promise as an ignorant precocious child doesn't mean you can automatically write coherently.

You can't. OK, I understand, if you start to write rationally, the rubles will stop flowing into you account... and maybe they will shoot you? Not my problem.

I do have some pity for you, but not much.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › lung-wal conformty is antilibertaran
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy