Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter (Read 308 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter
Reply #10 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Changed my mind, just not worth it with jeff.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Does that mean you too think it was a false flag attack?
At this point almost anything is possible except for the government's official explanation. 

Quote:
Did the government ever find the front door from David Koresh's house? That key piece of evidence that they lost?
Another government "success" story.  They burned Koresh alive along with women and children and the only crimes they ever found evidence of was inappropriate actions with underage girls.  They didn't burn Anthony Weiner alive for that.

Besides the amorality of sending a paramilitary police force to invade private property because they didn't like the religion of the people living there, the amateur tactics of BATF shows why we sure don't need agencies like the FDA and the EPA to have their own SWAT team and buy millions of rounds of ammo.

Koresh taught his followers that they were being persecuted and that a final battle was imminent.  Paranoia?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 12:06pm:
Changed my mind, just not worth it with jeff.
Honestly, I wasn't asking your opinion Donat dear. Kiss

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:14pm:
Another government "success" story.  They burned Koresh alive along with women and children and the only crimes they ever found evidence of was inappropriate actions with underage girls.
They were living tribally and reading heavily in the Old Testament Prophets and Revelations. It was a community where, so far as I know, no one was coerced.

Tribal living in the Middle East in Bible times was primarily tribal. They used God as an excuse to be tribal barbarians.

Whether God approved or not, I do not know.

The FBI had instructions to take them out and destroy evidence of the operation.

Sigh...

Voltar was behind it all again!

Edit: They "saved" all the Children by killing them...

Sound familiar?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 8:48am
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:14pm:
At this point almost anything is possible except for the government's official explanation. 

Have you been keeping up with this story red? I've read some worrisome things about witnesses dying but don't know whether or not to believe them yet.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
This story is redundant. It's just one in a string of daily mass shootings in the US. The only thing this one has that today's and tomorrow's won't have is the success rate of the shooter.

Maybe?

And besides, it's ghoulish to continue to memorialize the shooting and the shooter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/one-mass-shooting-every-day-seven-facts-gun-vi...

Contains an interesting chart that shows that more guns/country equal more mass shootings.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 8:48am:
Have you been keeping up with this story red? I've read some worrisome things about witnesses dying but don't know whether or not to believe them yet.

No I haven't.  I'll look into them.  There's really no way to tell who's telling the truth since no one seems to have any respect for truth anymore.  Maybe, they never did but when the media was limited to a handful of outlets that all sang the same  song we didn't know it.

We can logically determine that people are lying when their stories defy logic.  That's the case with the official story of the Vegas shooting.  But just because the official story is obvious bull, doesn't mean every alternative story is then true. 

I guess the moral is that gov's gonna do what gov's gonna do and our only hope is to convince them to leave us alone as much as possible.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 8:48am:

This would be a good time for you to just stop letting your mind drift to conspiracy theories. It was not a conspiracy, anymore than 911 wasn't due to your Martian theories. Or whatever the fu-k you dreamed up for it.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Alright you two, spit it out. What are your conspiracy theories on this shooting and the church shooting?

Don't be ashamed of talking about your conspiracy theories, even when they are in the bud.

Going with them and then finding out later that the theory was batshit crazy, has positive results for the theorist!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
O.k., finding that was easy!

https://www.snopes.com/seven-witnesses-to-vegas-shooting-died-suspicious/

You're getting yourself involved with some pretty questionable company now bursred.

If you're not aware of the monkey boy's 911 conspiracy theories then you better find out about what he believes??

LOL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy