Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter (Read 309 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter
Reply #20 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 12:53pm:
We can logically determine that people are lying when their stories defy logic.  That's the case with the official story of the Vegas shooting.  But just because the official story is obvious bull, doesn't mean every alternative story is then true. 

I guess the moral is that gov's gonna do what gov's gonna do and our only hope is to convince them to leave us alone as much as possible.
Very true, but when it looks like the government is planning tyranny, lots of people get irate and nervous.

Limiting them to the actual Constitution would mean that the national government would have to leave us alone, because they have almost no power to legitimately interfere in our lives.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Very true, but when it looks like the government is planning tyranny, lots of people get irate and nervous.

Limiting them to the actual Constitution would mean that the national government would have to leave us alone, because they have almost no power to legitimately interfere in our lives.

Is the Las Vegas shooting 'worrisome' to you Jeff? Was it government orchestrated just like 911 was?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Is the Las Vegas shooting 'worrisome' to you Jeff? Was it government orchestrated just like 911 was?
I'm not much more worried than I have been for years. I don't know enough to say if it was "government orchestrated" as you say 9/11 was...

Here's a link that relates to most people's concerns about the Vegas massacre, if they have any that is...

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/11/01/final-destination-two-more-vegas-su...

The video at the end has some good audio. Another I saw showed muzzle flashes from two locations on different floors simultaneously...

Martians you say?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 8:22am:
Another I saw showed muzzle flashes from two locations on different floors simultaneously...

Martians you say?

Could be Martians but could also be your personal makeup that has a propensity to want to believe such things. Why not tell us more about it if you are convinced.

And it's you who are on about the 911 conspiracy over building 7. Not me. Are you feeling embarrassed over that one now?

With you, the conspiracy theory thing is what makes you fit in with this forum. There's always been more than just libertarian issues. You're not one but I know what you are now!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Who has a link to a video that shows muzzle flashes coming from two different directions. Alex Jones' site?

Anybody have a link?

The video in Jeff's link is supposed to have overlapping gunfire.

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/11/01/final-destination-two-more-vegas-su....

It's obviously doesn't. It has a change in tone that's most likely the bullets hitting something solid closeby. Jeff buys into any conspiracy theory that's passed by him. It's his personality disorder. Check it out folks, for Jeff's sake!

It takes a special person to believe in building 7 conspiracy theories and Jeff is obviously special.

He believes he saw building 7 coming down before it actually came down! British t.v. jumped the gun and showed it too soon. Think that one through for a while!! It appears that british t.v. actually made their own animated film of the building coming down! Gotta be!

Either that or Martians!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:43am:
Could be Martians but could also be your personal makeup that has a propensity to want to believe such things. Why not tell us more about it if you are convinced.

And it's you who are on about the 911 conspiracy over building 7. Not me. Are you feeling embarrassed over that one now?

With you, the conspiracy theory thing is what makes you fit in with this forum. There's always been more than just libertarian issues. You're not one but I know what you are now!
What I have been saying is that the lack of information coming from governments regarding the Las Vega massacre, when added to the information that has come out from non-government sources feeds conspiracy thinking.

I don't know enough to know that the guy wasn't a "lone wolf", but it certainly seems incredible if he was, as does a Mercedes crashing and bursting into flames.

The same with the collapse of Building 7. Fires in modern skyscrapers are almost always suppressed by the fire suppression systems. Even when they aren't, the buildings don't just collapse in place.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
What I have been saying is that the lack of information coming from governments regarding the Las Vega massacre, when added to the information that has come out from non-government sources feeds conspiracy thinking.

There is no lack of information coming from government. The whole story is readily available and easily found. Government isn't going to tell you about another shooter if there wasn't one. What motive do you think government would have for covering up and details of this shooting?

Quote:
I don't know enough to know that the guy wasn't a "lone wolf", but it certainly seems incredible if he was, as does a Mercedes crashing and bursting into flames.

What would be incredible about a lone shooter. The situation could be easily duplicated. And the number of shots fired is consistent with the number of people killed or injured. Explain yourself if you want to be taken seriously.

And what is it about a car (any mke) crashing and bursting into flames. I've given you examples of that happening often enough to make the story credible. Just because it's not the usual outcome as it was in the 50's doesn't make it anything that wouldn't be quite possible.

Quote:
The same with the collapse of Building 7. Fires in modern skyscrapers are almost always suppressed by the fire suppression systems. Even when they aren't, the buildings don't just collapse in place.

Well then, maybe it's time for you to get into your version of the building 7 collapse? Who would want to do that? Why would they wait for the WTC to be hit by terrorists and collapse? How would they have done it? How could they rig the building in plain view of the public? What was their motive?

You must have a detailed story of how it was all done. It's time to hear it!

Was it commercial airplanes that caused the WTC towers to collapse? Was the burning jet fuel hot enough to cause it?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 2:37pm:
There is no lack of information coming from government. The whole story is readily available and easily found. Government isn't going to tell you about another shooter if there wasn't one. What motive do you think government would have for covering up and details of this shooting?

What would be incredible about a lone shooter. The situation could be easily duplicated. And the number of shots fired is consistent with the number of people killed or injured. Explain yourself if you want to be taken seriously.

And what is it about a car (any mke) crashing and bursting into flames. I've given you examples of that happening often enough to make the story credible. Just because it's not the usual outcome as it was in the 50's doesn't make it anything that wouldn't be quite possible.

Well then, maybe it's time for you to get into your version of the building 7 collapse? Who would want to do that? Why would they wait for the WTC to be hit by terrorists and collapse? How would they have done it? How could they rig the building in plain view of the public? What was their motive?

You must have a detailed story of how it was all done. It's time to hear it!

Was it commercial airplanes that caused the WTC towers to collapse? Was the burning jet fuel hot enough to cause it?
You think the scenarios and explanations are plausible, I don't.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:28pm:
You think the scenarios and explanations are plausible, I don't.
I think it's all totally plausible. So tell us your version so we can get into debating it, once and for all. You choose the event.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:32pm:
I think it's all totally plausible. So tell us your version so we can get into debating it...
Yes, perhaps I'll debate you if you learn more about the subjects and can be calm and rational. I'll wait until I see evidence of that, then maybe we can get down to teaching you the truth.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The First I Heard about the Las Vegas Shooter
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy