Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › We Often Overdo Making Heroes of Armed Government Employees
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) We Often Overdo Making Heroes of Armed Government Employees (Read 153 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: We Often Overdo Making Heroes of Armed Government Employees
Reply #20 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
Your anger and resentment of valid criticism has turned you into a lost cause. I should have kept in mind the extremist positions you took when you first came to this forum

The Marxist Jew hater who calls everyone a racist and claims Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela and Cuba are good guys and claims the United States is the root of all evil in the world calling anyone an "extremist" is classic

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: We Often Overdo Making Heroes of Armed Government Employees
Reply #21 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 3:01pm:
The Marxist Jew hater who calls everyone a racist and claims Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela and Cuba are good guys and claims the United States is the root of all evil in the world calling anyone an "extremist" is classic
Indeed.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › We Often Overdo Making Heroes of Armed Government Employees
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy