Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Proof Positive Right Not to Quarter Soldiers is Endowed by our . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Proof Positive Right Not to Quarter Soldiers is Endowed by our . . . (Read 226 times)
burnsred
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Proof Positive Right Not to Quarter Soldiers is Endowed by our . . .
Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
. . . our creator.  Of course it's out creator.  You were thinking I'd say something else this time?

Our creator (in whatever form you envision our creation) endowed us with the right to live.  My explanations about the right to bear arms and to speak freely explained that well enough for almost anyone.

To understand why our creator's endowing us with the right to life also endowed us with the right to refuse to accept uninvited guests in our homes, we only have to look once again at nature.

Some animals live completely in the open.  Many others seek existing organic or non-organic structures in which to make a home, defined as a place of relative safety for sleep, child rearing and sometimes food storage.  Others, including humans, not only find shelter but actually construct shelters for that purpose. 

In every case in which another animal invades such a home, it is seeking to end the life or lives of the animals dwelling their.  In no case is such an intrusion for the benefit of the home owner.   Therefore, the right to be secure in our own homes, as codified in the third and fourth amendments to the U.S. Constitution, protects our right to life from which springs all other rights our creator has endowed us with.  Those amendments are intended to protect a right that has existed since our creator first endowed it to the first home-building species.

Whether you believe that this endowment took place ten thousand years ago or ten million years ago is irrelevant.  Each free person may choose which to believe according to his or her faith.  But our rights are not a matter of faith, they are found in nature as surely as gravity. 

IP Logged

Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Proof Positive Right Not to Quarter Soldiers is Endowed by our . . .
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:14pm:
. . . our creator.  Of course it's out creator.  You were thinking I'd say something else this time?

Our creator (in whatever form you envision our creation) endowed us with the right to live.  My explanations about the right to bear arms and to speak freely explained that well enough for almost anyone.

To understand why our creator's endowing us with the right to life also endowed us with the right to refuse to accept uninvited guests in our homes, we only have to look once again at nature.

Some animals live completely in the open.  Many others seek existing organic or non-organic structures in which to make a home, defined as a place of relative safety for sleep, child rearing and sometimes food storage.  Others, including humans, not only find shelter but actually construct shelters for that purpose. 

In every case in which another animal invades such a home, it is seeking to end the life or lives of the animals dwelling their.  In no case is such an intrusion for the benefit of the home owner.   Therefore, the right to be secure in our own homes, as codified in the third and fourth amendments to the U.S. Constitution, protects our right to life from which springs all other rights our creator has endowed us with.  Those amendments are intended to protect a right that has existed since our creator first endowed it to the first home-building species.

Whether you believe that this endowment took place ten thousand years ago or ten million years ago is irrelevant.  Each free person may choose which to believe according to his or her faith.  But our rights are not a matter of faith, they are found in nature as surely as gravity. 

The only problem is that the endowment didn't take place, neither a few thousand years ago or billions of years ago. The creator who we have agreed are mushrooms didn't endow single cell life with any rights to build homes. And he didn't offer them any instructions on how to build wood frame houses or even tall steel buildings. He (the mushroom) may have endowed the single cell life with a few instructions on how to go forth and multiply? But I haven't checked on them lately to find out. I will tomorrow. Remember to ask me!

Quote:

Some animals live completely in the open.  Many others seek existing organic or non-organic structures in which to make a home,.....

No doubt true and thank you for sharing that with us.

Are you worried about your daughter? Can you convince her to not get involved with the military in any way? Is she gay? I think that at least half of the women in your military could be gay. That's not a bad thing, only that it would put your daughter in the company of gays and I'm of the opinion that it's at least half nurture as well as nature. Your daughter could be predisposed.

Are you sure you wanted to bring your daughter into our conversations on this board?

Say the word and we'll leave it all alone. Keep on promoting it and we'll likely join in.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
The creator who we have agreed are mushrooms didn't endow single cell life with any rights to build homes. And he didn't offer them any instructions on how to build wood frame houses or even tall steel buildings. He (the mushroom) may have endowed the single cell life with a few instructions on how to go forth and multiply?
Dolt.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:41pm:
Dolt.

Jeff, you haven't asked yourself for an opinion on that yet. You need to ask all the other little jeffs what they think.

I'll accept the title, even though I prefer the complimentary Donat.

I like you a lot better now that you're not crappity smacking all over the place and posting rows of smiley faces! Both were realy childish don't you think?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Are you worried about your daughter? Can you convince her to not get involved with the military in any way? Is she gay? I think that at least half of the women in your military could be gay. That's not a bad thing, only that it would put your daughter in the company of gays and I'm of the opinion that it's at least half nurture as well as nature. Your daughter could be predisposed.

Are you sure you wanted to bring your daughter into our conversations on this board?

Say the word and we'll leave it all alone. Keep on promoting it and we'll likely join in.
Everyone except you is able to debate like an adult even if I do happen to mention my daughter.  Nothing you say could possibly offend me or my daughter, any more than we would be offended at seeing a monkey at the zoo fling his feces or rub his privates. 

Honestly, dude, you sound like a frustrated virgin if talking about a female gets you so charged up.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:58pm:
Everyone except you is able to debate like an adult even if I do happen to mention my daughter.  Nothing you say could possibly offend me or my daughter, any more than we would be offended at seeing a monkey at the zoo fling his feces or rub his privates. 

Honestly, dude, you sound like a frustrated virgin if talking about a female gets you so charged up.

"Rub his privates" is a curious way of expressing it. It reinforces some of my suspicions!

Don't keep subconsciously bringing your daughter into the conversation. We're trying to drop that at your request.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #6 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
Jeff, you haven't asked yourself for an opinion on that yet. You need to ask all the other little jeffs what they think.

I'll accept the title, even though I prefer the complimentary Donat.

I like you a lot better now that you're not crappity smacking all over the place and posting rows of smiley faces! Both were realy childish don't you think?

I see it's still a troll owned forum

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:47pm:
I see it's still a troll owned forum

You've passed my test for being decent for a month, so welcome back. What took you so long?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #8 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
You've passed my test for being decent for a month, so welcome back. What took you so long?

I decided that troll run websites are a waste of time

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Don't keep subconsciously bringing your daughter into the conversation. We're trying to drop that at your request.
It must have been Dog that made that request, because I did not.  By "we" I take it you mean you and the voices in your head?

Feel free to post about any subject you like.  I gather that talking about a girl is your self-therapy to eventually work up to talking to a girl?  Not a bad way to de-sensitize. 

Just a hint though:  Your mom may tell you that the only reason girls aren't interested in you is that you don't "put yourself out there" to talk to them.  I would guess that there is more to it than that so don't expect success right away or even in the foreseeable future. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Proof Positive Right Not to Quarter Soldiers is Endowed by our . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy