Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Raimondo on Trump Rhetoric vs. Reality
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Raimondo on Trump Rhetoric vs. Reality (Read 192 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Raimondo on Trump Rhetoric vs. Reality
Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:58pm:
Yes, we knew that - I put it there in case someone was too lazy to read the article.

Anti-war and libertarianism go hand-in-hand.  I'm not claiming that ALL libertarians are anti-war, but it's safe to say that the greater majority are.

I would agree and I would even make being antiwar a qualifier.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
I would agree and I would even make being antiwar a qualifier.
Sure, me too. But for a fact, we are for not starting wars and not getting involved in other people's wars.

That doesn't make us pacifists.

Being liberal/libertarian doesn't mean you should roll over and expose your neck to barbarians... Unless you want to. That would be part of your Right to general Liberty.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 2:04pm:
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/10/08/trump-rhetoric-vs-reality/

Raimondo is catching up to reality finally. But he still doesn't completely understand that China is working N.K. like it's puppet.

This Raimondo person is ill-informed? That's been common knowledge for many many years... At least since 1950.

Edit: Does anyone know when the Soviet Union lost control of the Kim Dynasty? Was it before 1950?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 6:03pm:
This Raimondo person is ill-informed? That's been common knowledge for many many years... At least since 1950.

Edit: Does anyone know when the Soviet Union lost control of the Kim Dynasty? Was it before 1950?

He's been the editorial writer since 99 and the Kosovo war that Clinton started. Raimondo is apparently still in the hospital with problems that relate to some greater cause, which could be Aids. He's gay. That's just a wild guess because he's had ongoing problems for over a year. We'll soon find out most likely.

He's been a pretty good libertarian in the years since 99 and has helped the party more than he hurt it. But he's non-commital and flighty and so often writes nonsense that he has to later live with.

About as good as a libertarian gets IMO. If he wasn't gay he could have done a better job than Johnson. And he doesn't look near as goofy.

Having said that, I realize that the antiwar movement in the US has never represented a big enough faction to make it a political challenge to the two major corrupt parties.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:52pm:
He's been the editorial writer since 99 and the Kosovo war that Clinton started. Raimondo is apparently still in the hospital with problems that relate to some greater cause, which could be Aids. He's gay. That's just a wild guess because he's had ongoing problems for over a year. We'll soon find out most likely.

He's been a pretty good libertarian in the years since 99 and has helped the party more than he hurt it. But he's non-commital and flighty and so often writes nonsense that he has to later live with.

About as good as a libertarian gets IMO. If he wasn't gay he could have done a better job than Johnson. And he doesn't look near as goofy.

Having said that, I realize that the antiwar movement in the US has never represented a big enough faction to make it a political challenge to the two major corrupt parties.
I guess that means you don't know when control of the Kim Dynasty passed from the Soviets to the Chinese Communists?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Raimondo on Trump Rhetoric vs. Reality
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy