Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "Socially Responsible Capitalism" is a Redundant Term
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) "Socially Responsible Capitalism" is a Redundant Term (Read 496 times)
burnsred
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: "Socially Responsible Capitalism" is a Redundant Term
Reply #50 - Nov 3rd, 2017 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Quote:
Trump's tax plan is being called trickle down economics and now it's being speculated that even the Republican senators won't support it in sufficient numbers. You've probably heard what the hangups are by now. For instance: The 35% tax rate the very wealthy pay is really 20% and Trump is lowering the 35% to 20%! And small business gets a shitkicking so that some of the R's in congress can't afford to support it because of the kickback from their constituents.
Again with the shocking news that Trump isn't a libertarian.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Nov 3rd, 2017 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 10:55pm:
.Oh, and btw, the chief went kneejerk and bought into it right away.

I have been a little rough on you lately - I completely understand your frustration.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
My AlayneLeung loginname (sometimes Alayne Leung loginname depending if I'm in a hurry or not) is the only loginname that I use on any forum of any website that I register at.  The FTC has been mismanaged very much; After religious leader(s), that have provided false service(s) to person(s) after those latter person(s) provided... for said religious service(s) from said religious leader(s) like when said religious leader(s) say comment(s) like Quote:
If you do this... or give, then you'll be given... from ("God") or ("Allah") or ("Jehovah").
, and said ... isn't given to said person(s) that did said... or gave said... , then FTC must justly fine said religious leader(s) for said false service(s).  Keep in mind that there are persons or evil spirits that could perhaps put money onto religious leader(s) property to frame them, though.

Also, a clarification: as I've said before I believe in serenis goddess; I don't believe in "God" "Allah" "Jehovah".

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #53 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 11:43am:
Also, a clarification: as I've said before I believe in serenis goddess; I don't believe in "God" "Allah" "Jehovah".
Thanks. I think you hit the nail on the head as far as the absurdity of all this "socially responsible" shillyshallying.

As you say, it's individuals making individual choices that determine which "capitalists" succeed and which lose their ass... OK, again as you said, unless they are cronies. Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "Socially Responsible Capitalism" is a Redundant Term
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy