Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Drone Strikes up 432% Under Trump.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Drone Strikes up 432% Under Trump. (Read 180 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Drone Strikes up 432% Under Trump.
Reply #10 - Nov 3rd, 2017 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 9:40am:
That's because those kind of peacenics don't really want peace.  They want America to lose and America's enemies to win.  There supposed "peace" movement was just a way to facilitate that.

Libertarian peacenics want the U.S. to stay out of other people's business so we don't make as many enemies.  Then if by chance, a peaceful and anti-violent nation such as ours should be attacked by those who insist on being our enemies anyway, we simply mark them for extermination like so many cockaroaches.

I don't want America to lose, I want America to stop winning and stop killing people that didn't ever harm Americans.

Anyway, you had your ass hung out to dry on this topic.

IP Logged

Morris

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 11:21am
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 9:40am:
That's because those kind of peacenics don't really want peace.  They want America to lose and America's enemies to win.  There supposed "peace" movement was just a way to facilitate that.

Libertarian peacenics want the U.S. to stay out of other people's business so we don't make as many enemies.  Then if by chance, a peaceful and anti-violent nation such as ours should be attacked by those who insist on being our enemies anyway, we simply mark them for extermination like so many cockaroaches.

Your logic has, for much of the world, marked most Americans for extermination like cockroaches.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
Your logic has, for much of the world, marked most Americans for extermination like cockroaches.
Yet, like the lowly and despised cockaroach, we thrive.  So much so that the rest of the world crosses oceans, deserts and rivers to get here.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 4th, 2017 at 11:36am:
Yet, like the lowly and despised cockaroach, we thrive.  So much so that the rest of the world crosses oceans, deserts and rivers to get here.

He's talking about the hate America is actively generating for itself. And I think he's imaging something more than just the Muslim world, but in other ways than terrorist attacks.

My own suggestion is in what the US is causing with relations between yourselves and China/Russia.

You've promoted Trump many times but you've never got into promoting him for the perception that he's encouraging better relations with Russia. Why is that? Is it against your grain to consider it possible?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 4th, 2017 at 12:56pm:
He's talking about the hate America is actively generating for itself. And I think he's imaging something more than just the Muslim world, but in other ways than terrorist attacks.

My own suggestion is in what the US is causing with relations between yourselves and China/Russia.

You've promoted Trump many times but you've never got into promoting him for the perception that he's encouraging better relations with Russia. Why is that? Is it against your grain to consider it possible?
I've never promoted Trump, so you're lying.  You obsess about our politics and promote Bernie Sanders but when I point out how Clinton colluded with the Russians and the DNC to hack him out of the primary, you said "Oh, I'm a Canadian so I don't care!"

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 11:28am
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 5th, 2017 at 11:22am:
I've never promoted Trump, so you're lying. 

Fine, if you've stopped promoting Trump then I've made some progress with you.

Quote:
You obsess about our politics and promote Bernie Sanders but when I point out how Clinton colluded with the Russians and the DNC to hack him out of the primary, you said "Oh, I'm a Canadian so I don't care!"

I really doubt that Clinton used the Russians, but the rest is likely quite correct. Clinton's team cheated to exclude Bernie and now it's coming home to them.

I think I must have said I don't care about something else?

Actually, if you were paying attention you would know by now that the collusion between the Russians and Trump is all blown out of proportion. Your negativism is leading you to wrong conclusions.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Pants on Fire Said:

Quote:
I think I must have said I don't care about something else?
Was it "the truth?"

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 5th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
Pants on Fire Said:

Was it "the truth?"

Yeah that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Drone Strikes up 432% Under Trump.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy