Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Manafort Trying to Resist House Arrest.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Manafort Trying to Resist House Arrest. (Read 36 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Manafort Trying to Resist House Arrest.
Nov 6th, 2017 at 11:46am
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/newsline/408818-manafort-12mn-house-arrest/

Would he make a run for it to Russia or Ukraine?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Manafort Trying to Resist House Arrest.
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Man, if Manofort should be under house arrest for colluding with Russians, Hillary should be under the jail.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Manafort Trying to Resist House Arrest.
Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 6th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Man, if Manofort should be under house arrest for colluding with Russians, Hillary should be under the jail.

I have no problem agreeing with that, even though I see no distinction between the socalled crimes of either side. I don't see anything out of the ordinary practice of countries working in their interests to disrupt the politics and elections of their political foes. Big fu--ing deal. Russia does it and the US does it probably three times as much. It's almost like the situation in teh Ukraine wasn't promoted by the US in order to push further into Russia's sphere of influence.

So let's see if we can rise above the bullshit. The US sees Russia/China/the Brics as a definite threat to US control over the wealth of the world. It all stems from the US attempts at demonizing Russia/Putin.

It's what big powerful countries do. And frankly, it's what Russia/China/the Brics are starting to attempt to do too. It's just a fact of like burnsred.

The eventual outcome might be something you are interested in talking about. My opinion in a nutshell is that it's going to be a sort of statemate for the next 10 or 15 years at least. I think it will be decided pretty well within about 20.

But things usually don't happen as fast as we imagine them happening. Like for instance, who thought that 2001, A Space Odessey didn't reflect some reality of the future?

So Manafort isn't any more guilty than Hillary. The difference we should be considering is that the American people aren't going to side with Manafort because he's guilty of associating with the enemy and right now Hillary isn't so much. Both political parties are onside with making Russia the enemy. I doubt Mueller's momentum will be stopped in time to save Trump's ass.

What we do have that saves our collective asses is the concept of MAD! 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Manafort Trying to Resist House Arrest.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy