Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WTF?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) WTF? (Read 96 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: WTF?
Reply #10 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 2:42pm:
Stop paying attention to him Oppo, he's just a troll who's intent on spamming all your brilliant and genius ideas.
How do you manage to talk with your lips planted so firmly on the lizards asshole?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 3:37pm:
How do you manage to talk with your lips planted so firmly on the lizards asshole?

Even with my ego that's not the part of Don's post I'm paying attention to.

It seems to me that, at long last, most people on this board have come to realise that you're often completely unwilling to address points and resort to spamming and namecalling instead.

You are the reason capitalism doesn't work. Everyone else is trying to have discussions for the purposes of discovering truth and you're that one entrepreneur who gets ahead by cutting corners and forces everyone else to discard logic and take up namecalling and corner-cutting because it wins over logic.

No one but you wants the forum to devolve into namecalling. Everyone would pick logic. But because you prefer your own advantage to the greater good, you adopt the namecalling, forcing anyone who wants to win to keep up with the tactic.

I used to defend you on the basis of idealised free speech when people would call for you to be banned. With Dissident banned, I no longer agree that you shouldn't be.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Nov 11th, 2017 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Nov 11th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
Even with my ego that's not the part of Don's post I'm paying attention to.

It seems to me that, at long last, most people on this board have come to realise that you're often completely unwilling to address points and resort to spamming and namecalling instead.

You are the reason capitalism doesn't work. Everyone else is trying to have discussions for the purposes of discovering truth and you're that one entrepreneur who gets ahead by cutting corners and forces everyone else to discard logic and take up namecalling and corner-cutting because it wins over logic.

No one but you wants the forum to devolve into namecalling. Everyone would pick logic. But because you prefer your own advantage to the greater good, you adopt the namecalling, forcing anyone who wants to win to keep up with the tactic.

I used to defend you on the basis of idealised free speech when people would call for you to be banned. With Dissident banned, I no longer agree that you shouldn't be.
Here's what your buddy Donat said that I responded to-

"Stop paying attention to him Oppo, he's just a troll who's intent on spamming all your brilliant and genius ideas."

Is that part of the discussion trying to uncover the truth about "socially responsible government"? Grin

Are you seriously claiming that because I call you lizard, you are forced to call me monkey boy? Is that logical? Have I violated the NAP by forcing you to call me names?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WTF?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy