Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Tax Advocates: Would You Personally Aim a Gun at Your Neighbor . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Tax Advocates: Would You Personally Aim a Gun at Your Neighbor . . . (Read 376 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Tax Advocates: Would You Personally Aim a Gun at Your Neighbor . . .
Reply #60 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
It's simply proven that Norway knows how to do it right and save their taxpayers money, money, money, kaching)

The rightist view that show no social responsibility toward prisoners simply doesn't work as well. The are going to have to bite the bullet and endure the pain of having to treat people like people.

It's as simple as: Joe Arpaio's way or Norway's way.

It doesn't hurt for Americans to know that, regardless of whether they can adjust to accepting the truth or not!

Enjoy!

don g cant it be some where in the mittle and yes i belive the us should have some from of univercal human rights but i think norway went to far u dont give convited massmuders the treatment norway dose but apayo is an immoral person and so are his policies don y are u trying to say it has to be one extreem or another

IP Logged

Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #61 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff keeps saying that he would 'love' to know how Norway treats their prisoners. So let us begin the reeducation and the healing!

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35813470

Quote:
Anders Breivik, the Norwegian mass murderer, is arguing that conditions in the prison where he is held violate his human rights.

Does Anders have a valid point?

It's going to be painful for Americans to begin with but think more of your money that you could save by not having to pay as much taxes.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #62 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
don g cant it be some where in the mittle and yes i belive the us should have some from of univercal human rights but i think norway went to far u dont give convited massmuders the treatment norway dose but apayo is an immoral person and so are his policies don y are u trying to say it has to be one extreem or another

You can go as far as you want obviously. It really depends on how much of your money you want to spend on prisons and the penal system. Canada goes part way and so do all other first world countries.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #63 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
It's simply proven that Norway knows how to do it right...
And still, not a word about how Norway supposedly rehabilitates it's violent criminals.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #64 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:29pm:
Jeff keeps saying that he would 'love' to know how Norway treats their prisoners.
No. You lie as usual. I never said that. I want to know how Norway supposedly rehabilitates it's violent criminals.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #65 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
No. You lie as usual. I never said that. I want to know how Norway supposedly rehabilitates it's violent criminals.

Take your time. The cost of your jails and prison system is coming out of your hide too.

I'm not suggesting you could do what Norway does. You're too far gone for that. I just want you to know how it costs you a lot more because of your need to hate.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Tax Advocates: Would You Personally Aim a Gun at Your Neighbor . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy