Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nasty Little Cowpoke!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Nasty Little Cowpoke! (Read 53 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Nasty Little Cowpoke!
Nov 10th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-denial-sean-hannity_us_5a061869e4...

Just as guilty as the day is long. Gotta love the feeble attempts at damage control!

How do we know he's guilty?

He's christian!  When do we find out about the little boys?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Nasty Little Cowpoke!
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Now the Repubs are turning against the little cowpoke pedophile and telling him he should quit.

Not because they have any feelings against what Moore did but because they know he's going to hurt the party's numbers in upcoming elections.

In a system that isn't totally corrupt, what happened 40 years ago probably wouldn't make much difference. In a system where an atheist can't get elected, it means everything.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
In a system where an atheist can't get elected,
You mean Bernie Sanders?  His election attempt was hacked by Clinton who I doubt is much less of an atheist than he is.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
You mean Bernie Sanders?  His election attempt was hacked by Clinton who I doubt is much less of an atheist than he is.

I mean, this is getting so interesting now because Trump is going to be called upon to make a decision on Roy staying or leaving. But Trump's the guy that said he grabbed women by the pussy and got away with it. So can he come down against the good ol boy Roy?

I hope you're enjoying it too but I'm thinking you're a pretty solid R supporter so that would make it a bit hard. Doe being a xtian make it any easier to go against Roy or would you rather not say?

Whatever, my money's on Roy being toast.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
I hope you're enjoying it too but I'm thinking you're a pretty solid R supporter so that would make it a bit hard.

It's the R's who are behind this.  The never Trumpers have been colluding with the Dems ever since Hillary's "surprise" defeat.  There's only one major party in America.   Call it the establishment, the deep state, the swamp, whatever.  Trump is causing them mild consternation, but they know he won't last.  What they're doing to Roy Moore is intended to set an example for anyone who thinks about supporting the next Trump.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 11:09pm:
I mean, this is getting so interesting now because Trump is going to be called upon to make a decision on Roy staying or leaving. But Trump's the guy that said he grabbed women by the pussy and got away with it. So can he come down against the good ol boy Roy?

I hope you're enjoying it too but I'm thinking you're a pretty solid R supporter so that would make it a bit hard. Doe being a xtian make it any easier to go against Roy or would you rather not say?

Whatever, my money's on Roy being toast.

Trump can decide what ever he wants, that will have no effect on what happens to Roy Moore. 

Trump never said he had grabbed women in the pussy.  You should go listen to the tapes again.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:43am
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:41am:
Trump never said he had grabbed women in the pussy.  You should go listen to the tapes again. 
Who cares? We've had crude philandering Presidents since JFK and LBJ and probably before.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 10:43am:
Who cares? We've had crude philandering Presidents since JFK and LBJ and probably before.
Philandering is not the same thing as sexual assault, though JFK was likely guilty of that too. 

Also, the repeated claim that trump admitted "grabbing women in Pussy" is partially responsible for getting him elected.  Any idiot can listen to the tap and clearly understand he didn't admit that and thus, "they're all liars" so why not vote for Trump.

Also, I think the truth matters.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Thanks all for your comments. What I think is that you're all making excuses for Roy Moore and it's probably because you're all really just Republicans at heart.

Why would that be with people who are declaring they are libertarians? Why no support being voiced for Roy's victims, be it political or not?

thanks again for the excuses!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Nov 14th, 2017 at 9:41am:
Trump can decide what ever he wants, that will have no effect on what happens to Roy Moore. 

You missed the point. I didn't suggest that Trump would have an effect on the outcome. I was talking about how it would be interesting considering that Trump is a confessed sexual predator himself. He's certainly not going to want to condemn Roy but he's going to be against the flow of the R's in congress if he doesn't. Good fun, I think you'll agree.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nasty Little Cowpoke!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy