Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Random Brit I Met: Texans are the Least Racist People on Earth
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Random Brit I Met: Texans are the Least Racist People on Earth (Read 81 times)
burnsred
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Random Brit I Met: Texans are the Least Racist People on Earth
Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 2:46pm:
You are solely responsible for your childish remarks burnsred.
Of course.  Who else would be?

Quote:
And i think the truth is that you did indeed watch the movie and you literally hate what it said about Texas.

And yes, in the movie Thelma and Louise drove off a cliff into the Grand Canyon I think it was.
I don't think the Grand Canyon is in Texas.  I know it sounds like it should be but it's in Arizona, I believe.

Quote:
So you see burnsred, when you make claims about no racism in Texas, or agree with such claims, you are actually reinforcing the truth more than anything. It illustrates that disclaimers are needed.

And you've succeeded with flying colours!
Is Canadian English really different from American?  Because that made no sense whatsoever.

IP Logged

Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Random Brit I Met: Texans are the Least Racist People on Earth
Reply #11 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Of course.  Who else would be?

I don't think the Grand Canyon is in Texas.  I know it sounds like it should be but it's in Arizona, I believe.

Is Canadian English really different from American?  Because that made no sense whatsoever.

It was the Grand Canyon where they drove off the cliff. They avoided Texas because Louise was a rape victim.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Random Brit I Met: Texans are the Least Racist People on Earth
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy