Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Rampant Race Baiting
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Rampant Race Baiting (Read 280 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Rampant Race Baiting
Reply #20 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
Not around here it isn't, but all the racist talk is making everybody nervous. That's the intent right? Then the tearing America apart will just follow on it's own?

Now yer talkin honky!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
Now yer talkin honky!

Cultural appropriation.  Cut the racism

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Here's a hilarious video which demonstrates how playing the race card can backfire on the one playing it.  One woman (the Mayor!) starts babbling some nonsense about "white privelege" and gets strafed by another councilwoman.  So the Mayor counters with "What you have said is most RACIST!".

Things get get really good after that.  The Mayor yells "You're out of order!" then the councilwoman screams back "No, YOU'RE out of order!" Notice the discomfort of the men. LOL   They squirm in their seats and nervously glance around the room for the exits. LMAO   The white privelege Mayor is shaking with rage toward the end of the video.  I love it when government officials behave this way!!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Here's a hilarious video which demonstrates how playing the race card can backfire on the one playing it.  One woman (the Mayor!) starts babbling some nonsense about "white privelege" and gets strafed by another councilwoman.  So the Mayor counters with "What you have said is most RACIST!".

Things get get really good after that.  The Mayor yells "You're out of order!" then the councilwoman screams back "No, YOU'RE out of order!" Notice the discomfort of the men. LOL   They squirm in their seats and nervously glance around the room for the exits. LMAO   The white privelege Mayor is shaking with rage toward the end of the video.  I love it when government officials behave this way!!

The unattractive chunky white lady who looks like my 10th grade English teacher, only younger, is the mayor?

And she's exposing racism enforced by the law of her city? Good for her!

Do they call her a honkey bitch anywhere during the meeting?

Or is she one of those transracial people in her Heart of Hearts, as black as Robert Mugabe, and everybody can see that? And will be prosecuted if they don't?

What's it to me?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
The unattractive chunky white lady who looks like my 10th grade English teacher, only younger, is the mayor? ...What's it to me?

Jeff - That "chunky white lady" is someone's mom.  Let's be cognizant of that!

But she's also a wackadoodle SJW moonbat.  So never mind!    Grin    Grin     Grin

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:06am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:43pm:
Jeff - That "chunky white lady" is someone's mom.  Let's be cognizant of that!

Where I grew up, lot's of kids had chunky white lady Moms, but our Mayor was an Irish-Italian man.
He was more stocky than chunky... Most everybody seemed to like him. I never heard anybody call him a Mother...

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:06am:
Where I grew up, lot's of kids had chunky white lady Moms, but our Mayor was an Irish-Italian man.
He was more stocky than chunky... Most everybody seemed to like him. I never heard anybody call him a Mother...

The Chief's main job is to try to find some exceptions to the rule because he thinks cartoons make his point.

There's only one point to make on racism and that is that it's the US's biggest problem that is tearing the country apart. It was used by Trump for his political purpose with no regard at all on what it would cause. Now it's being promoted and encouraged by Trump's lowlife followers and making matters much worse than before Obama.

Of course, the colour of Obama's skin is what has caused the trouble. It was just too soon after the US civil war for a black guy to be so uppity  as to presume he could be the south's president too.

There's only one road back but that road's bridges have all been destroyed by Trump and his ideology. This will be the reason why there will be many more years of pain over the racial divide.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 12:34pm:
There's only one point to make on racism and that is that it's the US's biggest problem...
I thought our biggest problem was our lack of centrally planned medical care? Or the fact that people are allowed to have guns which cause them to shoot people?

Where do you see all this racism?

Is it coming out of "people of color only" meetings and enclaves? Yes.

Do we hear it from the Black Caucus? Yes.

Do we see it in "beat downs"? Yes.

Do we hear about it constantly from "progressives"? Yes.

Am I doing OK about identifying our problem?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:55pm:
I thought our biggest problem was our lack of centrally planned medical care? Or the fact that people are allowed to have guns which cause them to shoot people?

No, the racism is the reason why you can't accept universal government healthcare. You would be giving it to black people for white people to help contribute to with their tax dollars and there's far too much racist hate for that to ever be allowed.

[quote]Where do you see all this racism?

We'll have a thorough discussion on the issure when you are ready. You're not ready for that yet.

Quote:
Is it coming out of "people of color only" meetings and enclaves? Yes.

It's coming out of people of colour but it's being elicited by rednecks and especially Trump and his lowlife followers. 

Quote:
Do we hear it from the Black Caucus? Yes.[/quote}

Racism? Yes. (see above)

[quote]Do we see it in "beat downs"? Yes.

unintelligible.

Quote:
Do we hear about it constantly from "progressives"? Yes.

yes.

Quote:
Am I doing OK about identifying our problem?

You're starting to but you're avoiding the facts. When you're ready we'll get into the facts. You're smart enough to understand but not sincere enough to care about hearing the truth.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Rampant Race Baiting
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy