Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How is government to blame for inflated healthcare costs....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How is government to blame for inflated healthcare costs.... (Read 255 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How is government to blame for inflated healthcare costs....
Reply #40 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Ok, then.  I respect your choice.

If you change your mind, feel free to respond anytime.  Until then, you are free to ignore me, of course.

*starts stopwatch*

No, you can't have that either. I have no intention of ignoring you, other than I will decide on a piecemeal basis depending on the validity of your claims.

If you want to talk specifically on universal healthcare systems being enjoyed by the rest of the world then start an appropriate thread. The world has nothing to hide but you will surely have more punishment to endure.

As I've warned you before, there's no better topic for an American to get himself entangled in. It's a centerpiece that stans against pseudo-libertarianism. It's a denial of the freedom of the people to choose that which can bring them freedom.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #41 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:23pm:
If you want to talk specifically on universal healthcare systems being enjoyed by the rest of the world then start an appropriate thread.
I might have lost score, but I think new threads about Norway are behind new threads about healthcare.

To be fair, shouldn't we have another new Norway thread first? You aren't biased about Norwegians are you?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:23pm:
No, you can't have that either. I have no intention of ignoring you, other than I will decide on a piecemeal basis depending on the validity of your claims.

If you want to talk specifically on universal healthcare systems being enjoyed by the rest of the world then start an appropriate thread. The world has nothing to hide but you will surely have more punishment to endure.

As I've warned you before, there's no better topic for an American to get himself entangled in. It's a centerpiece that stans against pseudo-libertarianism. It's a denial of the freedom of the people to choose that which can bring them freedom.

Twenty-one minutes you ignored me.  Not bad.  Maybe even a record.

Ok, I'll start a thread or maybe many threads asking specific questions about universal healthcare.  Please be very specific in your answers.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
Twenty-one minutes you ignored me.  Not bad.  Maybe even a record.

Ok, I'll start a thread or maybe many threads asking specific questions about universal healthcare.  Please be very specific in your answers.

Start lots but be a little more discrete than you were on the first one.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How is government to blame for inflated healthcare costs....
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy