Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The "Deep State" "Mid-Level Government" "The Swamp"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The "Deep State" "Mid-Level Government" "The Swamp" (Read 2654 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: The "Deep State" "Mid-Level Government" "The Swamp"
Reply #90 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:08pm:
You find just one of those many posts and I'll take back everything I've said about you.

Well, that worked out for you.  The site only goes back 15 quotes and we had a discussion on Israel.

Now show a quote where you criticized Robert Mugabe to prove you don't support him or according to you we can conclude that you did.

You can't of course show any quote I've supported any of the wars.  You've just assigned me the task of condemning them to your standards of paranoia, shadow governments and government assassins.

You were hired by Rush Limbaugh to discredit anti-neocons by making them all look nuts.  You're doing a great job of that.  In the words of you, prove me wrong.  Or do you just work for the NSA?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #91 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:35pm:
Well, that worked out for you.  The site only goes back 15 quotes and we had a discussion on Israel.

Now show a quote where you criticized Robert Mugabe to prove you don't support him or according to you we can conclude that you did.

You can't of course show any quote I've supported any of the wars.  You've just assigned me the task of condemning them to your standards of paranoia, shadow governments and government assassins.

You were hired by Rush Limbaugh to discredit anti-neocons by making them all look nuts.  You're doing a great job of that.  In the words of you, prove me wrong.  Or do you just work for the NSA?

Would you care to criticize US support of the brutal Egyptian military dictatorship now, to go along with your "many" previous criticisms, or do you just want to make allegations about me?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #92 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:52pm:
Would you care to criticize US support of the brutal Egyptian military dictatorship now, to go along with your "many" previous criticisms, or do you just want to make allegations about me?

How dare I make allegations about you when you're busy making allegations about me!!!!  Classic, couldn't make that up.

The specific argument I make is against the left when they keep saying Republicans are the war party.

Clinton:  Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chad, ...

Obama:  Completed Iraq then got us back in, expanded Afghanistan, overthrew Libya, tried to get us in Syria, supported the toppling of the Egyptian government by extremists.

You don't absolve Democrats, I'm just saying that is when I bring up Egypt, another war mongering moment by Obama.

This is what I agreed with you on when you said the parties say they want less military then spend more and get us in new arenas.  Democrats totally do that.  Republicans call for more spending and more wars, don't know what you were referring to that they want to cut the military.

So you concede you supported Robert Mugabe, you can't show any criticism of him.  What about Idi Amin?  Can you show where you opposed him or did you support him too?  What is it with you and African Despots? 

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #93 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:07pm:
How dare I make allegations about you when you're busy making allegations about me!!!!  Classic, couldn't make that up.

The specific argument I make is against the left when they keep saying Republicans are the war party.

Clinton:  Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chad, ...

Obama:  Completed Iraq then got us back in, expanded Afghanistan, overthrew Libya, tried to get us in Syria, supported the toppling of the Egyptian government by extremists.

You don't absolve Democrats, I'm just saying that is when I bring up Egypt, another war mongering moment by Obama.

This is what I agreed with you on when you said the parties say they want less military then spend more and get us in new arenas.  Democrats totally do that.  Republicans call for more spending and more wars, don't know what you were referring to that they want to cut the military.

So you concede you supported Robert Mugabe, you can't show any criticism of him.  What about Idi Amin?  Can you show where you opposed him or did you support him too?  What is it with you and African Despots? 

Tom criticizes both parties in a rational way when it comes to warmaking. If you were honest then you would too.

It would indicate that you at least have some libertarian credentials.

Please consider that in good faith, in which it was intended. Wink

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #94 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Tom criticizes both parties in a rational way when it comes to warmaking. If you were honest then you would too.

It would indicate that you at least have some libertarian credentials.

Please consider that in good faith, in which it was intended. Wink

I said that.  I said he doesn't absolve Democrats.  He asked what context I bring up Egypt.  I said that is when I generally bring it up.  That both parties are war parties and Egypt is one great example of that

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #95 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:19pm:
I said that.  I said he doesn't absolve Democrats.  He asked what context I bring up Egypt.  I said that is when I generally bring it up.  That both parties are war parties and Egypt is one great example of that

Thank you for trying harder. You're partially right and I'll explain it more thoroughly tomorrow. Right now I have to prepare for this evening. Do you think I look good in pink, complemented with red accessories?

Is pink still your favourite colour? Hot pind that doesn't clash with your pink skin that is?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #96 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 2:07pm:

FWIW, I don't think that Obama was complicit in overthrowing the Freedom and Justice Party-dominated parliament in Egypt and installing the military dictatorship.

Obama had been sympathetic to the Arab Spring movement, and I doubt that he had any choice in the matter when the CIA/CENTCOM funded and orchestrated the coup.

It's like when Trump said he had no choice but to withhold the remaining several thousand CIA Kennedy murder documents that he had said he wanted to release.

As I said, I believe that the CIA and the deep state apparachiki have been running this country for quite a while, ignoring Congress and the Executive branch which are usually happy to do it's bidding anyway.

Do I have any real evidence?  No.  Maybe I'm just pulling this out of my ass.  It's an opinion.  Take or leave it. Criticize it.  Call me a bunch of names.  Whatever.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #97 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:12pm:
FWIW, I don't think that Obama was complicit in overthrowing the Freedom and Justice Party-dominated parliament in Egypt and installing the military dictatorship.

Obama had been sympathetic to the Arab Spring movement, and I doubt that he had any choice in the matter when the CIA/CENTCOM funded and orchestrated the coup.

It's like when Trump said he had no choice but to withhold the remaining several thousand CIA Kennedy murder documents that he had said he wanted to release.

As I said, I believe that the CIA and the deep state apparachiki have been running this country for quite a while, ignoring Congress and the Executive branch which are usually happy to do it's bidding anyway.

Do I have any real evidence?  No.  Maybe I'm just pulling this out of my ass.  It's an opinion.  Take or leave it. Criticize it.  Call me a bunch of names.  Whatever.

It looks likely that Deep State operations are connected across national borders. The CIA and the KGB had a "red phone hot line" to each other as far back as when there was a KGB.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #98 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:12pm:

Maybe it's come time for sane people like you to speak your mind more freely Tom. I've never heard a theory from you that's anymore questionably, or even 'as' questionable as some of the bullshit from some of the others.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #99 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
It's the kiss of death Tom!
Don-G likes what you say....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The "Deep State" "Mid-Level Government" "The Swamp"
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy