Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › USA Fed Gov't to be sort of shrunk: FDA personnel to be in CPSC?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) USA Fed Gov't to be sort of shrunk: FDA personnel to be in CPSC? (Read 331 times)
Billie
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: USA Fed Gov't to be sort of shrunk: FDA personnel to be in CPSC?
Reply #10 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 3:38pm:
Let's start with the best ideas
And the theoretically easiest ones too. Government unions are standing in the way of the easy stuff, and they control way too many Congressmen.

The S.Ct. is going to hear a case questioning where unions got the power to require people to pay them in the first place.

The result will be telling of whether we are free at all, or if the government cronies and sycophants and "supporters" will rule over us.

Everyone should listen to what the Justices have to say on this.

Are they willing to continue tyrannical injustice, or will they recognize the right to earn a living without having to pay someone for a license and then pay a "union" so that you can keep your job.

Yes, if you stop paying money to a union, you refuse to join because of reasons of conscience, you will be fired.

Previous Supreme Cort opinions held that our Constitution permits unions to act as extortionists. They have also approved of physical violence by union members, as long as they beat or crippled someone in the cause of advancing unionism.

Let's hope this Supreme Court looks fairly at the abominations of previous Courts.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
And the theoretically easiest ones too. Government unions are standing in the way of the easy stuff, and they control way too many Congressmen.

The S.Ct. is going to hear a case questioning where unions got the power to require people to pay them in the first place.

The result will be telling of whether we are free at all, or if the government cronies and sycophants and "supporters" will rule over us.

Are they willing to continue tyrannical injustice, or will they recognize the right to earn a living without having to pay someone for a license and then pay a "union" so that you can keep your job.

Yes, if you stop paying money to a union, you refuse to join because of reasons of conscience, you will be fired.

Previous Supreme Cort opinions held that our Constitution permits unions to act as extortionists. They have also approved of physical violence by union members, as long as they beat or crippled someone in the cause of advancing unionism.

Let's hope this Supreme Court looks fairly at the abominations of previous Courts.

Eliminating unions and eroding wages further is a great idea for your country. It's inevitable that it is going to happen anyway because there will be no protection of good high paying jobs by Trump. That's obviously contrary to his agenda.

China can do anything the US can do as well or better, and China can do it cheaper. So each Western country will be in a race to the bottom if capitalism is allowed to run rampant. It's likely that the US will  win the race because the people who post on this forum are an example of winning attitudes.

Well thought out jeff/kaz.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #12 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 6:14pm:
Eliminating unions and eroding wages further is a great idea for your country. It's inevitable that it is going to happen anyway because there will be no protection of good high paying jobs by Trump. That's obviously contrary to his agenda.

China can do anything the US can do as well or better, and China can do it cheaper. So each Western country will be in a race to the bottom if capitalism is allowed to run rampant. It's likely that the US will  win the race because the people who post on this forum are an example of winning attitudes.

Well thought out jeff/kaz.

Amazing, you've learned to parrot so many things.  Like this one, you don't even know what you're saying means, do you?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Thumper
Libertarians Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 5:06pm:

A lot of this depends on the state in which you live. Iowa for example is a right to work state. Meaning you can not be fired for not joining the union. But even though you're not paying dues the union s required to represent you with the same vigor as if you were a dues paying member jn good standing.

Oddly enough you would think that the unions would be against that. You would think they would not want to spend money in arbitration to represent a non member. But it's the opposite. They have done everything they can to stop that legislation from being removed.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Thumper wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
A lot of this depends on the state in which you live. Iowa for example is a right to work state. Meaning you can not be fired for not joining the union. But even though you're not paying dues the union s required to represent you with the same vigor as if you were a dues paying member jn good standing.

Oddly enough you would think that the unions would be against that. You would think they would not want to spend money in arbitration to represent a non member. But it's the opposite. They have done everything they can to stop that legislation from being removed.

Not odd at all, the union has principles to uphold. If they allow a scab be fired for no reason then the company gets a leg up with the precedence and can then start bringing the axe down on more workers. Eventually completely destroying the already low standard of living even more.

Right to work laws are nothing of the sort, they're laws meant to promote lower wages and to allow scabs to accept lower wages.

All the people who post on this forum are corporate CEO's and so they encourage this kind of bullshit in those states.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #15 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
Right to work laws are nothing of the sort, they're laws meant to promote lower wages and to allow scabs to accept lower wages.

All the people who post on this forum are corporate CEO's and so they encourage this kind of bullshit in those states.

This communist propaganda moment has been brought to you by Don the Troll.  It has been sponsored by the Communist Party of America as well as their sister organization the Democratic Party. Funding has also been provided by The Fake Canadian Society

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 2:07pm:
Yes, always the obvious first choice for libertarians.

You've been one of the active members here who has trounced a lot of the pseudo-libertarian bullshit in the bud. I have confidence your better judgment is going to keep you on track doing that.

Together with some other sane members we can begin to replace that shit with real libertarian ideas.

When you acknowledged my word on a libertarian needing to live in isolation to be completely free, I knew we were over the bump in the road that is the pseudo part.

The chief has also pulled in his horns now too and is much more cautious on what kind of shit he tries to promote.

Burnsred is contrary to life itself and will never come along but he won't matter, other than his ideas will feed the cause.

Guadalupe raccoons, islands, and jesus! Duhhhh. And you'll take care of the piglet as always when it gets out of it's pig pen.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #17 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
You've been one of the active members here who has trounced a lot of the pseudo-libertarian bullshit in the bud. I have confidence your better judgment is going to keep you on track doing that.

Together with some other sane members we can begin to replace that shit with real libertarian ideas.

When you acknowledged my word on a libertarian needing to live in isolation to be completely free, I knew we were over the bump in the road that is the pseudo part.

The chief has also pulled in his horns now too and is much more cautious on what kind of shit he tries to promote.

Burnsred is contrary to life itself and will never come along but he won't matter, other than his ideas will feed the cause.

Guadalupe raccoons, islands, and jesus! Duhhhh. And you'll take care of the piglet as always when it gets out of it's pig pen.

Yes, real libertarians are Marxists like you are.  You've mentioned that

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Yes, real libertarians are Marxists like you are.  You've mentioned that

I'm also o.k. with the marxist accusation. Had you not left for a year you would know why. So I'll tell you.

If Nazis consistently claim there is no middle grounds between their politics and communism then let it be so. You are a fascist rightist or a Nazi, whatever you prefer as your label. And that makes me a Marxist or communist. We can operate on that understanding if you think it's productive in any way piglet.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #19 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
I'm also o.k. with the marxist accusation. Had you not left for a year you would know why. So I'll tell you.

If Nazis consistently claim there is no middle grounds between their politics and communism then let it be so. You are a fascist rightist or a Nazi, whatever you prefer as your label. And that makes me a Marxist or communist. We can operate on that understanding if you think it's productive in any way piglet.

You're just trolling again

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › USA Fed Gov't to be sort of shrunk: FDA personnel to be in CPSC?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy