Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nobody Is 100% Libertarian
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Nobody Is 100% Libertarian (Read 7369 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Nobody Is 100% Libertarian
Reply #20 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 9:50am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 at 9:25pm:
You can call everything I say meaningless rubbish and I'll even agree with you, if you do it Britishly

I don't call everything you write gibberish.  Just most of it.  Your post first of all was addressing anarchy and there aren't any anarchists on the board.  I don't even know any actual anarchists in real life.  Do you?  But the way you phrased things even turned that into nonsense

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 7:52am:
If you want to build an explosives factory in a residential neighborhood, you will have to find a completely anarchic neighborhood.

Excellent! My fish plant has become your expolsives factory but it means the same thing.

Quote:
If you want complete liberty, you must live isolated from everyone else.

You couldn't have said it much better!

As to anarchy, libertarians are known for promoting anarchy and they won't escape the title as long as they promote the taking down of government imposed regulations.

It's equivalent to dismantling 9/10's of the legal system.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #22 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
Excellent! My fish plant has become your expolsives factory but it means the same thing.

You couldn't have said it much better!

As to anarchy, libertarians are known for promoting anarchy and they won't escape the title as long as they promote the taking down of government imposed regulations.

It's equivalent to dismantling 9/10's of the legal system.

You have the right to do whatever you want ... as long as ... you don't restrict the right of others to do the same.  If you can open a fish or explosives plant without impacting your neighbors, then you have the libertarian right to do it.  If you do impact them, that is different

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
You have the right to do whatever you want ... as long as ... you don't restrict the right of others to do the same.  If you can open a fish or explosives plant without impacting your neighbors, then you have the libertarian right to do it.  If you do impact them, that is different

Don't try to get serious with me, I'll rip you a new one every time. It's no different than opening a pig ranch on Wall street. The stench will soon bring the libertarian's wet dreams to a head, he's be tarred and feathered, and run out of town on the next stock car train.

The law's the law, even for pigs and libertarians regardless of whether they 'think' they aren't impacting the neighbours with the stench. That applies to both libertarians and pigs!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:05pm:
Don't try to get serious with me, I'll rip you a new one every time. It's no different than opening a pig ranch on Wall street. The stench will soon bring the libertarian's wet dreams to a head, he's be tarred and feathered, and run out of town on the next stock car train.

The law's the law, even for pigs and libertarians regardless of whether they 'think' they aren't impacting the neighbours with the stench. That applies to both libertarians and pigs!

Zoning Laws would prevent someone from opening a pig ranch on Wall street. 

It's a straw-man argument of whatever point you were trying to make.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #25 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:05pm:

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:21pm:

He wasn't trying to make a point.  He was just trolling

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:21pm:

Yes I know it is Chief but it's necessary to answer the spamming in kind. If you want to encourage the pig then go right ahead.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
He wasn't trying to make a point.  He was just trolling

That's right I was just trolling. And it's all because you have created the need for a troll. Fill your boots piglet.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #29 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:42pm:
Yes I know it is Chief but it's necessary to answer the spamming in kind. If you want to encourage the pig then go right ahead.

Spamming is when you post the same content over and over.  I'm not repeatedly just calling you a troll.  I'm pointing to the actual troll posts whenever I see you do it.

It is interesting that you are at least recognizing the amazing frequency of which you troll.  Obviously you are doing it intentionally since your troll posts are repeatedly shown to you and you don't care.

What's particularly upsetting to you is that by calling out your troll posts, I'm killing the effectiveness of your trolling.  You don't get many responses to the posts I point to.  Here's a hanky

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nobody Is 100% Libertarian
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy