Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nobody Is 100% Libertarian
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Nobody Is 100% Libertarian (Read 20758 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Nobody Is 100% Libertarian
Reply #400 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That statement is fatally flawed right from the start.

Quote:
No individual, group, or government may initiate force against any other individual, group, or government.

That's an absolutely ridiculous statement!

There it is.   Finally revealed.   It's the NAP that you object to.   The very cornerstone of libertarian principles.  No wonder our ideas seem odd to you. 

Quote:
Freedom isn't everything. the current example we are talking about is 'safety' which sometimes trumps freedom.

See, to libertarians, THIS is an absolutely ridiculous statement. ^    ^     ^

But at least you finally pinned down the reason you despise libertarianism and libertarians in general.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #401 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
So, Don_G, do you believe that an individual, group, or government must be allowed to initiate force against another individual, group, or government; and if so, then why? Are you an individual potential enemy combatant or a member of a group of enemy combatants or a member "of" a "government of enemy combatants" "like" Russia given how that Russia invaded Ukraine?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #402 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:05pm:
So, Don_G, do you believe that an individual, group, or government must be allowed to initiate force against another individual, group, or government; and if so, then why?
Our Dear Donat believes that force (applied by a "socially responsible government") will be required to create a "socially responsible system".

Ask him about it so he can tell you he already explained everything in another thread, and besides you are a pig who should shut up when the Adults are talking.

He seems to be getting worse.

I believe Craig Sickler has put some kind of restraint on his mind... I'm not sure, but there seems to be a real fixation on dear Donat's part, and I can only imagine that Sickler has some sort of power over Donat, but I can't imagine what it could be. Smiley

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #403 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
I do think that Don_G has perhaps contradicted himself or herself when he or she said that the United States Constitution "should largely be ignored." after he or she posted several United States Constitution Amendments each as a separate topic.  A power to give Congress the ability to regulate education, as an Amendment to the United States Constitution, would be beneficial to unite the various political parties and political persons in the United States.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #404 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:22pm
Print Post  

Got an hour and a half to spare?

Candace Owens is a refreshing recovering liberal, and Dave Rubin is a solid individualist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #405 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
Our Dear Donat believes that force (applied by a "socially responsible government") will be required to create a "socially responsible system".

Ask him about it so he can tell you he already explained everything in another thread, and besides you are a pig who should shut up when the Adults are talking.

He seems to be getting worse.

I believe Craig Sickler has put some kind of restraint on his mind... I'm not sure, but there seems to be a real fixation on dear Donat's part, and I can only imagine that Sickler has some sort of power over Donat, but I can't imagine what it could be. Smiley

You know it's your super fine ass Craig. Besides, you've become much more civilized since you have to stand behind your real name.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #406 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You know it's your super fine ass Craig. Besides, you've become much more civilized since you have to stand behind your real name.
Dolt.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #407 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
Got an hour and a half to spare?

Candace Owens is a refreshing recovering liberal, and Dave Rubin is a solid individualist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ

She is well on the road to recovery.  Good for her.   It takes a lot of humility and courage to admit the "I'm a victim of _ _ _ _ _ ." race to the bottom is a dead-end street.  It's good she is making the transition while she is young.

It takes some people the better part of their lifetime to do what Candace has done.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #408 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 3:37pm:
She is well on the road to recovery.  Good for her.   It takes a lot of humility and courage to admit the "I'm a victim of _ _ _ _ _ ."
What or who victimized her?

What has she done?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #409 - Apr 27th, 2018 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Apr 27th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
What or who victimized her?

What has she done?

She escaped the leftist "Everyone-is-a-victim" mentality.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 62
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nobody Is 100% Libertarian
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy