Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve (Read 1085 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve
Reply #100 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
You are a lying sack of shit, but more fun than kaz.

Say what you like but don't keep me away from your sweet ass. Insults aside,

Quote:
The Donald's base was people who realized that the government was bleeding them dry and calling them evil at the same time. They got tired of it, but weren't politically sophisticated enough to know that The Donald was not a good solution. [quote]

Yes, it was an anti-establishment vote against bad government. I don't relate to the 'calling them evil' bit but you can elaborate if you like. I think what you are failing to recognize is that what attracted Trump's base was his appealing to lowlife ideals, and racism was a huge part of that. So not only did it not drive people away from Trump, it increased the enthusiasm on his base.

No black people supported Trump but a few may have been paid to stand in his crowds. Or, other factors that could have motivated a few?

[quote]Being turned into second class citizens made them racists if they are, and not many are.

That's a statement that's supportive of racism. You're saying that being made second class citizens is the cause?? The fact is, the racist faction was there and they were laying in wait, biding their time, in the closets of the south. They became deliriously happy when Trump provided an outlet for their frustrations.

Quote:
What they hate is the government playing favorites and applying the law differently for different "classes" of people.

They hate their quality of life because they were and are getting the short end. Trump promised them better but he'll bring them worse or at best, more of the same.

Quote:
People of all races hate that shit.

We'll always be on the same page when it comes to bad government being the problem. And we are I see, because you don't promote Trump and never really have.

Have you noticed remarks by Rubio saying that Trump went too far. If a Republican says that then can you imagine how much too far Trump went.

The Supplyside scam has been played on the people but it's been cleverly manipulated to have a delayed effect.

I think there are going to be some very enraged people when they find they've been snookered by Trump. If they were getting close to revolution before, just imagine how they are going to be in a year's time.

Or, knowing how Americans are easily led by lying bullshtting politicians, maybe they won't even notice?

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #101 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Accusations of racism.  The last redoubt of childish losers.

Unless you can explain why what I said was racist, in which case, I will admit you are correct and write a letter of apology to whichever race you show that I offended.
Well, when you talk for a while about food stamps and meth and then toss an Obama or two into the mix, I think most people would get the idea you are talking about black people, whether you were or not.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #102 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
In a libertarians system, a hungry boy would find plenty of ways to work for money with which to buy food, comrade.  It is only in a managed economy that people starve.

Very true, if by "libertarians system" you mean a free economy... which is not actually a "system"... but growing boys who are working are often hungry even more times a day than boys who aren't working comrade, which the authoritarians will say proves that working in a free economy causes children to be hungry.

And BTW, they will also be shocked that "capitalism" forces children into having to work.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #103 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Accusations of racism.  The last redoubt of childish losers.

Unless you can explain why what I said was racist, in which case, I will admit you are correct and write a letter of apology to whichever race you show that I offended.  If not, I will assume you are competing with Don in the talking out of ass game.

When I was a kid, we went through a phase in which we were "poor" in that my dad worked at a convenience store having lost his job as a book keeper for a small  restaurant chain to an accounting service and my mom stayed home with my baby sister.  We solved the car insurance problem by not having any and prevented breakdowns by walking places since we had little money for gas which was reaching up to a dollar a gallon at that point. 

My dad got a job at the post office which paid enough for daycare so my mom could get a job keypunching at Getty Oil.  Then my mom also got a job at the post office and we were set.  Not all government employees are lazy-asses and there are benefits to government.  As libertarians we have to be honest about what we are asking people to sacrifice in the name of freedom.

In a libertarians system, a hungry boy would find plenty of ways to work for money with which to buy food, comrade.  It is only in a managed economy that people starve.

Good post burnsred. It tells a lot of what and who you are.
Those were the days eh, when a government job paid good wages! And hey, still do for the lucky few who can land one!

What happened burnsred?
Did you cheat on your taxes and get caught by the government?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #104 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Well, when you talk for a while about food stamps and meth and then toss an Obama or two into the mix, I think most people would get the idea you are talking about black people, whether you were or not.

Got im!

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #105 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:35pm:
Got im!
Isn't kaz supposed to answer?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #106 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 4:55pm:
Isn't kaz supposed to answer?

It's not supposed to be going anywhere near you but I've smelt his scent on you sweet ass. Did you just eat a pork sandwich or was it something worse like twotiming?

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #107 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:21pm:

Is that an admission that you were talking out of your ass, then?

Because if it isn't then you agree with American lefties that any criticism of Obama's or his policies is proof of racism.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #108 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:27pm:
Very true, if by "libertarians system" you mean a free economy... which is not actually a "system"... but growing boys who are working are often hungry even more times a day than boys who aren't working comrade, which the authoritarians will say proves that working in a free economy causes children to be hungry.

And BTW, they will also be shocked that "capitalism" forces children into having to work.

If by "capitalism," you mean a free economy, it does nothing of the sort.  In a free economy, people choose what to do and what not to do.  Hence, "free."

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #109 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 12:25am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:03pm:
Is that an admission that you were talking out of your ass, then?

Because if it isn't then you agree with American lefties that any criticism of Obama's or his policies is proof of racism.

It was rabid rightism first in many cases but that doesn''t rule out racism to go along with it. You are obviously guilty of both.

You can't accept the real cause of your civil war and that's enough to condemn you.

Your kind of people think your denials can fool everybody but you're wrong.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy