Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve (Read 934 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve
Reply #90 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 11:58am:

Nobody but yourself is responsible for your pain. Have a nice day kaz!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #91 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:20pm:
Nobody but yourself is responsible for your pain. Have a nice day kaz!

Pain?  What pain is that, troll?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #92 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:46pm:
Pain?  What pain is that, troll?

The anger you are continually displaying to everybody on this forum. There's a reason for it but you've never been able to express just what it is in a political sense. You can try if you like?

Not being able to do that leads us to suspect it's personal.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #93 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 11:42am:
Exactly.  "Food insecurity" is the buzzword you hear sometimes.  As in, "I don't know if my food stamps are going to buy me enough orange drink and Doritos this week."  They also throw in to that category kids whose parents trade food stamps for meth so they have to rely on school lunch and breakfast.  Given the way that Michelle Obama made school lunches "healthy" I do have some sympathy for kids in that situation.

Then again, they have free Obamaphones so I guess they could just call Uber Eats.

Are you one of those people whose every thought is colored by racism?

Poor working people of any race might have trouble buying food from time to time, say on months when the car insurance is due and they need new tires and the car broke down.

No matter. Growing boys are hungry all the time.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #94 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:38pm:

You've hit on the truth that motivate burnsred a lot of the time but not all the time. Racist hate for blacks can't be kept hidden indefinitely. I think we've both recognized it in burnsred for a long time but his comments lately have proven it beyond a doubt.

He's not alone, it's just that it varies in degree of rabidity with at least half of Americans. Likely two-thirds.

Do we ever hear of any defense of black people on this forum? We don't and that really does blow the whistle on pseudo-libertarians doesn't it.

In the new year you can draw further away from having to pretend you are a libertarian.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #95 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:24pm:
The anger you are continually displaying to everybody on this forum. There's a reason for it but you've never been able to express just what it is in a political sense. You can try if you like?

Not being able to do that leads us to suspect it's personal.

Gotcha, to think differently than you is to be upset.  I'd write this down, but you're an idiot

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #96 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:49pm:
He's not alone, it's just that it varies in degree of rabidity with at least half of Americans. Likely two-thirds.

Not even close. Your fantasy of America is way off. Maybe you were bused to a government integrated school across your big "progressive" NJ city when school "integration" became mandatory, and you noticed that nobody was happy about it, so you closed up with your tribe and hated the "others".

That's a microcosm look at the results of "progressive" programs. It has nothing to do with America in any sort of broad sense.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #97 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
Not even close. Your fantasy of America is way off. Maybe you were bused to a government integrated school across your big "progressive" NJ city when school "integration" became mandatory, and you noticed that nobody was happy about it, so you closed up with your tribe and hated the "others".

That's a microcosm look at the results of "progressive" programs. It has nothing to do with America in any sort of broad sense.

There's the 40% that is Trump's base that is motivated with racist hate. I won't back off on that one bit. They're representative of that % of Americans even though it's far from the number of Americans who voted for Trump.

Then you can't deny that those who don't favour Trump would be all guilt free of being racists to some degree.

Aside from that, it's undeniable that what your country is going through now with the madman Trump is a spinoff from Obama and how he wasn't accepted by the people.

I am anxious to hear an argument to say that the people did accept Obama, sweet ass.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #98 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
There's the 40% that is Trump's base that is motivated with racist hate.
You are a lying sack of shit, but more fun than kaz.

The Donald's base was people who realized that the government was bleeding them dry and calling them evil at the same time. They got tired of it, but weren't politically sophisticated enough to know that The Donald was not a good solution.

Being turned into second class citizens made them racists if they are, and not many are.

What they hate is the government playing favorites and applying the law differently for different "classes" of people.

People of all races hate that shit.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #99 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:38pm:

Accusations of racism.  The last redoubt of childish losers.

Unless you can explain why what I said was racist, in which case, I will admit you are correct and write a letter of apology to whichever race you show that I offended.  If not, I will assume you are competing with Don in the talking out of ass game.

Quote:
Poor working people of any race might have trouble buying food from time to time, say on months when the car insurance is due and they need new tires and the car broke down.

When I was a kid, we went through a phase in which we were "poor" in that my dad worked at a convenience store having lost his job as a book keeper for a small  restaurant chain to an accounting service and my mom stayed home with my baby sister.  We solved the car insurance problem by not having any and prevented breakdowns by walking places since we had little money for gas which was reaching up to a dollar a gallon at that point. 

My dad got a job at the post office which paid enough for daycare so my mom could get a job keypunching at Getty Oil.  Then my mom also got a job at the post office and we were set.  Not all government employees are lazy-asses and there are benefits to government.  As libertarians we have to be honest about what we are asking people to sacrifice in the name of freedom.

Quote:
No matter. Growing boys are hungry all the time.

In a libertarians system, a hungry boy would find plenty of ways to work for money with which to buy food, comrade.  It is only in a managed economy that people starve.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Are the Libertarians here Emotionally Prepared to Watch People Starve
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy