Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check (Read 2480 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Reply #100 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:52am:
I keep forgetting you're an anarchist.

I keep forgetting that you're just as willing as Don to lie about another posters position.  You just take a little longer to get around to it.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #101 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you think the book isn't the truth?

Uh, no.

Quote:
Trump said it's author didn't get into the WH. Do you think Trump lied or the book's author lied?
Do you think Trump lies all the time?

I'm sure Trump lies a lot.  I haven't read about that particular statement so I don't know anything about it.  Link?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #102 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Uh, no.

I'm sure Trump lies a lot.  I haven't read about that particular statement so I don't know anything about it.  Link?

That's likely something you should have known. I hope you aren't causing me more work that is necessary to provide truths.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/05/donald-trump/did-...

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #103 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That's likely something you should have known. I hope you aren't causing me more work that is necessary to provide truths.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/05/donald-trump/did-...

Why should I have known that?

Even if I did, how would I know whether Wolff had access to the WH or not?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #104 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:07pm:
Why should I have known that?

Even if I did, how would I know whether Wolff had access to the WH or not?

You may not have known that Trump lied but now you do. I'm suspicious of you because you wouldn't have been straight forward about any of Trump's lies.

I think that Trump and his team are going to have quite a bit of difficulty disproved much of the book. If you know of something they have disproved then let me know.

Just Trump saying, is not, is not, doesn't fill the bill.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #105 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You may not have known that Trump lied but now you do. I'm suspicious of you because you wouldn't have been straight forward about any of Trump's lies.

I think that Trump and his team are going to have quite a bit of difficulty disproved much of the book. If you know of something they have disproved then let me know.

Just Trump saying, is not, is not, doesn't fill the bill.

Trump said that he never gave access to Wolf. Do you have something that disproves that? Apparently it was Steve Bannon who let Wolf sit on that west wing couch he seems so proud up. Honestly, Wolf’s quote in that article makes him sound like a complete loser.   But, I guess the new way for a loser to feel like a winner is to wine to the media about Trump and get there 15 seconds of fame.

Luckily for the country, Trump is far too busy repairing the damage Obama did to the economy to worry about disapproving a muckraker’s book.

I’ll leave it up to you to prove the book to be true. Remember that the proof must be absolute and on controvertible.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Luckily for the country, Trump is far too busy repairing the damage Obama did to the economy to worry about disapproving a muckraker’s book.

I’ll leave it up to you to prove the book to be true. Remember that the proof must be absolute and on controvertible.

I think that Trump's methods of fixing the economy can be effective in the short term and statistically.

But it's very heavily weighted in public opinion that it's going to prove very damaging in the longer term. I'm assuming you are aware of that opinion that is held by quite a few R's in congress too. Or at least was expressed as reservations on Trump's tax bill.

It's not an aspect of politics that is being played out in your country exclusively. Basically, the rightist principle is: Lower taxes and contend with the problem of taking away entitlements to the masses.

The the left regains power and they give back entitlements to the people and are forced to raise taxes to pay the bills.

And then the right regains power and ............................... etc.

I think that Trump has created an especially egregious example of that and it's been taken to such an extreme that it's going to come back hard and destroy him. It's just a matter of how long it will take?

Will he be able to get through the 2020 election if he even tries?

It's all a question of it being the internal political affairs of your country. Are you confident in Trump?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #107 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:16am:
I keep forgetting that you're just as willing as Don to lie about another posters position.  You just take a little longer to get around to it.
You said this-

"But as you know, I believe that any taxes are armed robbery and nothing morally justifies that expect perhaps to save a life."

"Taxes are theft" is a standard anarchist position.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #108 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Don't worry burnsred, there's always the Chief who will agree with you on the libertarian bullshit that taxation if theft.

LOL!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #109 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Don't worry burnsred, there's always the Chief who will agree with you on the libertarian bullshit that taxation if theft.

It's a basic tenet of anarchy dolt. Almost nothing to do with libertarianism. In fact, libertarians rightly fear anarchists as tools of tyrants.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy